“Finally!!!! Great coffee in Maggie Valley”
Review of Organic Beans Coffee Company - MOVED

Organic Beans Coffee Company
Price range: US$2 - US$10
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Digital Payments, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Television, Wheelchair Accessible
Maggie Valley, North Carolina
“Finally!!!! Great coffee in Maggie Valley”
Reviewed 3 December 2013

Delicious. Have had coffee in several local spots from Maggie to Asheville. Finally, real coffee, not a watered down, quick look at the beans as I wave them past the hot water.

• Visited December 2013

Shepherd, Montana
“What a gem!”
Reviewed 25 October 2013 via mobile

I would rate myself a coffee aficionado - I roast my own beans and fancy myself as an espresso hot shot (!). I was blown away to find such good coffee here. It was truly among the best espressos I've ever had! I had an amazing conversation with the owner, Justin, who was delightful and knowledgable. It made my day!

Visited September 2013
Weaverville, North Carolina
“Coffee for "leaf lookers"”
Reviewed 20 October 2013 via mobile

First real coffee shop we saw heading east out of mountains into Maggie Valley. On left next to SUBWAY. Watch for Maggie and elk. You're more than likely to see Maggie.
Good coffee from Larry's Beans.

1 Thank Tripdadvisr
Daytona Beach, Florida
“Nice Coffee Stop”
Reviewed 8 October 2013

Had a great cup of coffee at the Organic Beans CC. Staff very friendly. Didn't have any of their treats but they looked good. Will try one next visit.

Visited September 2013
Maggie Valley, North Carolina
“Such a Lovely Cup of Coffee”
Reviewed 3 October 2013

I went in for some coffee and it was better than starbucks by far! Good service and very friendly to go along with a nice clean shop. I also love to the tea selection, I'm a big tea fan. I highly recommend this place.

• Visited August 2013