“Modern and Welcoming”

Organic Beans Coffee Company
Price range: US$2 - US$10
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Digital Payments, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Television, Wheelchair Accessible
Orlando, Florida
“Modern and Welcoming”
Reviewed 29 December 2013

This is by far the best coffee shop in Maggie Valley. They have a new larger location. Although they do not serve breakfast they do have amazing coffee, tea, hot chocolate etc.. It is a large coffee shop so bring your computer and get connected! The owner is very friendly and the staff is great!

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank crackers11

Weaverville, North Carolina
“Moved”
Reviewed 9 December 2013 via mobile

Went to SUBWAY and saw an empty room where the coffe shop was. Young lady at SUBWAY, Ashley, said shop had moved across from "Franks".

Justin P, Owner at Organic Beans Coffee Company, responded to this review, 11 December 2013
So because TripAdvisor hasn't updated the actual map location you gave us zero stars? Or was it that the notice in the window of our old shop not legible? We've moved to 1110 Soco RD with stellar parking, a larger shop with an extensive selection of organic coffees and gear. We'd love for you to come give us a shot or maybe we could make a few for you. Safe travels and we apologize that you missed the best coffee in Western North Carolina
Maggie Valley, North Carolina
“Finally!!!! Great coffee in Maggie Valley”
Reviewed 3 December 2013

Delicious. Have had coffee in several local spots from Maggie to Asheville. Finally, real coffee, not a watered down, quick look at the beans as I wave them past the hot water.

• Visited December 2013
Shepherd, Montana
“What a gem!”
Reviewed 25 October 2013 via mobile

I would rate myself a coffee aficionado - I roast my own beans and fancy myself as an espresso hot shot (!). I was blown away to find such good coffee here. It was truly among the best espressos I've ever had! I had an amazing conversation with the owner, Justin, who was delightful and knowledgable. It made my day!

Visited September 2013
Weaverville, North Carolina
“Coffee for "leaf lookers"”
Reviewed 20 October 2013 via mobile

First real coffee shop we saw heading east out of mountains into Maggie Valley. On left next to SUBWAY. Watch for Maggie and elk. You're more than likely to see Maggie.
Good coffee from Larry's Beans.

1 Thank Tripdadvisr