“Yummy Coffee”

Price range: US$2 - US$10
Ormond Beach, FL
“Yummy Coffee”
Reviewed 25 July 2014 via mobile

This is a great little place to grab an awesome quality cup of coffee or latte. I only wish I could visit again tomorrow but I'll have to wait for another trip to gorgeous Maggie Valley! Owner is very hospitable and enjoyable person.

Visited July 2014
1 Thank RBJFTravelFans

West Palm Beach, Florida, United States
“Great gourmet coffee ”
Reviewed 6 July 2014 via mobile

Visited Maggie Valley last week and we were thrilled to see a new coffee shop had opened. I am somewhat spoiled when it comes to my coffee, so I definitely wanted to try it.

The shop is great; very clean and spacious and bright. Of course, it smelled like coffee nirvana inside, which was great. The whole place feels pretty "Asheville in the middle of Maggie" which is kind of cool. The juxtaposition of worlds is actually pretty amusing when you see old bearded men in overalls patronize the same place as the trendy college-age crowd, but it seems to work. :)

The gentleman (Barista? Baristo?) at the counter was very friendly and helpful.

I only deducted a star due to the prices, which were a little steep (but I still think well worth it when you consider it is organic)

Recommend anyone visiting Maggie give this place a try!

Peekskill, New York
“Great Coffee”
Reviewed 25 June 2014

Traveling from NY where coffee houses open very early and are plentiful, we were happy to find the Organic Bean Coffee Company. Friendly service and hot, fresh delicious coffee. I sure hope they make a go of it because it was a pleasure to find such good coffee on this trip to Maggie Valley.

Visited June 2014
Florence, Alabama
“Highly recommended!!!”
Reviewed 4 June 2014

Got to say, I love my cappuccinos and Zach just made one of the best I've had. Very nice guy, totally committed to service and correctly making to order anyone's request.... Would highly recommend this shop....... just well pleased with everything!!!

• Visited June 2014
Bryson City, North Carolina
“True Macchiato”
Reviewed 19 May 2014

I asked for a real Macchiato and the one Justin made me took me back to my times in Ethiopia. I will definitely be sharing this place!

Visited May 2014