“Wanted Ice Cream...Found this Place”

Jelly Bellies Mountain Gift Shop
Ranked #1 of 2 Dessert in Maggie Valley
Reviewed 15 September 2017 via mobile

We were headed to the ice cream shop, but closed. We went into Jelly Bellies.
Ice cream there too. However, if you like the old time barrel candies, you'll love this. All kinds of old time candies. Fill up your bags! The dentist will thank you! Nice little shop with ice cream, candy, jelly bellies and more.

Reviewed 30 August 2017

This is a place I always return to when I'm in the area. I love Moose Tracks ice cream & this spot always hits the spot. Fun little atmosphere.

Reviewed 22 August 2017

I've never ever seen so much candy in all my life! Great ice cream and great service! They also had homemade fudge that was amazing.

Reviewed 8 August 2017

wow...with 4 girls there...you think one would pay attention ....nope......my God..sorry to bother you ....go back to like ..you know..like talking among yourselves...fire them all and hire boys.....yep....I would...........over $9 a pound for jelly beans...so...like..yea..ok...

Reviewed 29 July 2017

If you are really dying for ice cream, I would get it. There is nothing special about it. The day prior we made the drive to Waynesville, and I thought if I could just get great ice cream in Maggie Valley I would. I will make the drive next time. This is ok, but it is your standard Blue Bell. I would check my reviews and drive l5 minutes more to get out of this world ice cream.