“Great getaway”
Review of The Valley Inn

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Maggie Valley
The Valley Inn
Ranked #5 of 25 Hotels in Maggie Valley
Reviewed 1 August 2014 via mobile

This was our first time staying here and it will not be the last!! It's a clean room and very peaceful. Loved the creek in the back with the swings very relaxing. We were greeted with a smile and made us feel like home.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Bigfooter8777

Reviewed 21 July 2014

Just returned from our groups annual trip to Maggie Valley. The owners, Andy and Linda Taylor are the primary reason we return. The hospitality extended to our group (17 of us this year) is unmatched anywhere. The proeprty is alway clean and the creek that flows behind it makes for such a serene setting. The BackTrackers will be back again next July and maybe before.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank SumterBacktrackers
Reviewed 26 May 2014

This was our first time ever staying at The Valley Inn. Us and some friends rode out bikes up from Fayetteville,NC. It was a awesome place beautiful creek side view and the rooms were very clean and very comfortable. The swings by the steam were so relaxing as was the gazebo and the fire pit. There was a grill there and we cooked out and it was the most relaxing place you could ever stay at. I highly recommend The Valley Inn if I could give more than 5 stars it would be 100 stars.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
3  Thank harleygir01
Reviewed 26 May 2014

Spent an awesome weekend here. Just a very peaceful, relaxing place to stay with a beautiful creek running behind the motel with swings where you can just sit an relax. The room was great, a very home town feel all around. The best thing is it that is is so centrally located to so many other areas that allow a vast range of activities. Will definitely return.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank MelindaS894
Reviewed 22 May 2014

Some friends invited us to go to Maggie Valley with them and this is where we stayed.They had stayed there on previous trips and I know why.The rooms were spacious and cozy,the swings by the stream were relaxing,the gazebo was great for sitting around and playing uno and talking,and the fire pit was great for roasting marshmellows and having a late evening Bible study.The rooms were clean and the owner just happens to be a local guy from Anson county.I would recommend this Inn to my friends and anyone looking for a nice quiet place.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank rifraf41
Reviewed 12 May 2014

We have stayed here a few times before. Each time it just feels more and more like home. Andy and his crew are always welcoming. I enjoy being right on the creek, and having a nice fire in the fire pit---very relaxing! My room was very clean and relaxing!! I will always recommend this place to anyone thinking of visiting. We will definetley be back!

Room Tip: I always choose creek side! The sound of the water is so relaxing!!
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank TRACI E
Reviewed 2 May 2014

I live in Jonathan Creek not too far from The Valley Inn. I had never been there but always thought it was charming looking from the road. Well, a friend unexpectedly came to visit from out of town and she needed a hotel. I decided to check out The Valley Inn, as my friend had previously had a negative time and visit at the big hotel on the corner, 3 doors away. And I have to say, what a beautiful hotel. The rooms were clean and had lots of amenities, including a jacuzzi tub, microwave and fridge. She needed the room for almost a week, during a big festival weekend. She is also a cancer survivor and this was her first trip after she got off chemo, so she needed those extra accomodations. The owner was wonderful to her and was able to put her up for the week. I didn't even know there was a creek side to this hotel and sitting on the creek in the swing was very relaxing and beautiful. I will recommend The Valley Inn as the place to stay to all my friends.

Room Tip: For quiet and a beautiful view, I'd go with a creek side room.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends