“Yummy home cooked breakfast”
Review of Country Vittles

Country Vittles
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Reviewed 10 August 2014

As a regular visitor to Maggie Valley, I have tried all of the breakfast spots. Country Vittles is definitely my favorite. They make corned beef hash just how I like it and the eggs are always cooked perfectly to order. The front part of the restaurant is a store that sells knick knacks and souvenirs. It's very dated in my opinion, then again I am not the average age of most visitors to the area. The restaurant also serves lunch items like sandwiches and such.

Reviewed 10 August 2014

The BEST food on our entire trip! The pulled pork was perfect - tasty !!! Biscuits to die for, fried squash like my mother used to make. Very friendly staff.

1  Thank Carol R
Reviewed 7 August 2014

A very enjoyable home cooked lunch while on the road. Would be hard to beat and if you want alchol, go next door after the meal. Better than home, no dishes to clean up. Next time I'm in maggie valley during any meal time, this will be the place I eat at.

1  Thank zowwzza
Reviewed 5 August 2014

Country Vittles is in the center of town. Some of the best cooking around. Get there early or you will be waiting in line.

1  Thank JCarrollConcord_NC
Reviewed 5 August 2014

We hadn't been to Country Vittles since before the no smoking ban went into effect. At that it was a foul smelling greasy spoon.
Last week we thought we'd give them a try to see if anything had changed. Boy, were we pleasantly surprised! The place is now clean and freshly painted with a bright cheery atmosphere. (Thank goodness for the smoking ban.) The food is exactly as advertised ... good down home country vittles. We like it so well, we've gone back for breakfast and lunch. That's three times in two week.

There are so many good restaurants in Maggie Valley and Waynesville, that it gets pretty hard to choose, but we're putting C.V. into our regular rotation.

1  Thank Jerry H