“Awesome”
other travellers have booked this property
Cozy, back entrance. A perfect spot to relax while you BBQ.
Front of beautifl Maggie's Serenity Majestic Views!!
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Front of beautifl Maggie's Serenity
Majestic Views!!
Smokey Majestic Views!!
Front porch. Relax and enjoy a cup of coffee or glass of wine while watching the sunrise.
Downstairs patio, with attached single garage.
Attached garage. Excellent for Motorcycles, ski equipment or even your car.
1st upstairs bedroom with adjoining full bath (with jetted tub).
2nd upstairs bedroom with adjoining full bathroom
Upstairs living room with gas fireplace, vaullted ceiling, fabulous views and mountain breezes.
Fully stocked kitchen with all the conveniences of home.
3rd Bedroom, located downstairs, with adjoining full bathroom.
Downstairs Family room with gas fireplace and queen sofa bed.
Long driveway leading to back entrance. Excellent for motorcylces or trailer.
Running mountain creek along our property.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Deann M
“Awesome”
Reviewed 11 November 2017 for a stay in November 2017

Loved the cabin and the view. Cabin was clean and I loved that there was two fireplaces. Definitely will return.

Management Response
13 Nov 2017
Thank You for taking the time to share a 5 star review. Let us know when you are ready to return, we enjoyed having you as our guest...Grandma Rocky
Jim R
“excellent mountain retreat beautifully decorated. my family and I loved it”
Reviewed 15 May 2017 for a stay in May 2017

decorated beautifully love the bears get together for my 2 boys and their families my wife and myself great rental would love to do this again

Your age range 65+
Edwin G S
“Thoroughly enjoyed Rockys Cabin”
Reviewed 8 May 2017 for a stay in May 2017

Our visit was short but we enjoyed the cabin. Very clean and close to town. Thanks for making our weekend great!

Dewey C
“NEVER EXPECTED THIS”
Reviewed 25 June 2016 for a stay in June 2016
person found this review helpful

I grew up in Maggie Valley and returned for a family reunion. I had priced hotel rooms and found this to be the best deal in town. When we arrived everything went extremely smooth because of the detailed instructions prior to arrival and the notes left inside the home. The location, view, access to Maggie Valley, and the cleanliness were as good as any location I have stayed at during my military career and civilian travels. The best part was that any food you left behind would be distributed to needy families. This alone shows you how much they care about your stay and the community. I will definitely stay here again on my future visits.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Location
Liked least: Nothing
Travelling group: Extended Family
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
tbarret3
Gastonia, North Carolina
“Just the 5 of us, Having a ball.”
Reviewed 15 August 2014 for a stay in August 2014

The Five of us had such a great time. We could not have found a better place to stay not far off the main road and pretty close to everything. Super nice neighbors. The spaciousness in the house was perfect for the adults and 3 teenagers. I hope to be able to visit more often now without the stress of trying to find a place and hope that it will be half as nice as this one. I would recomend this place to everyone who wants to feel like they are at home on vacation.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: everything
Liked least: absolutely nothing
Travelling group: Extended Family
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing