Travelowes Motel
Comfort Inn(Maggie Valley)(Great Value!)
US$63
ComfortInn
The Clarketon Motel(Maggie Valley)(Great Value!)
US$80
Jonathan Creek Inn and Villas(Maggie Valley)(Great Value!)
Meadowlark Motel(Maggie Valley)
US$69
Maggie Valley Inn and Conference Center(Maggie Valley)(Great Value!)
US$110
US$99
Twinbrook Resort(Maggie Valley)
US$198
US$188
Travelocity
Hearth and Home Inn(Maggie Valley)(Great Value!)
Travelocity
A Holiday Motel(Maggie Valley)(Great Value!)
US$57
Travelocity
Five Star Inn(Maggie Valley)(Great Value!)
US$73
Maggie Valley Creekside Lodge(Maggie Valley)(Great Value!)
US$88
Travelocity
All reviewspets are allowednewer modelsafe areaolder hotelsroom was cleanrocking chairswell lit at nightstayed herein great shapefridge and microwavethe smoky mountainsshort walkpicnic areanew carpetflat screen tvfree wifiwould stay again
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 17 November 2012

Stayed here for 1 night on my way to the smoky mountains and I've to say that this motel served the purpose. For the rate I paid I wasn't expecting anything fancy and that what you get at this motel. It feels as an old motel, the room looks old with old furniture but very clean and with no funny smells. It was a large room with a desk & chairs, drawers, TV & large bed. The TV was good with a good collection of channels. The bathroom was also clean, but the shower did not work well and was a bit tricky to use.
In short, although the room looks old, but for the rate paid and the overall room quality this is a good motel and I recommend it for other travellers unless you are prepared to pay more.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled solo
3  Thank Mobz11
Reviewed 15 October 2012

My wife and I took a last minute bike ride to enjoy the fall foilage, rooms in the area were hard to find but we found a room available at the Travelowes. It served the purpose, it was reasonably clean and quite, the rooms are a bit dated, no hair dryer, no in room coffee but for a one night stay it was okay for the price.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 October 2012

I was very disappointed with our room for our two day stay. Truly, the only good thing I could say about our room is that our sheets appeared clean. The room was very outdated and I don't mean in a quaint, charming kind of way. The heat was a radiator on one wall and the air conditioner was a window unit that had the main knob broken off. A good cleaning and some remodeling could help tremendously.

Room Tip: Choose another motel.
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 July 2012

We have 6 years 7 in Aug. I have stayed here 5 of the 6 yrs. It is always clean and the owners are always friendly. We did not book a room last year and when we got to the motel that had went out of town for the night. So we had to get another motel. We did not like the other motel at all. We will be going back the first of Aug and we will only stay at this motel. We will call ahead to make sure they will be there... We plan on taking our 4 yr old grandson with us this year...Can't Wait. Love Maggie Valley

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Cheryl T
Reviewed 2 July 2012 via mobile

Was overall ok clean rooms lots of hwy noise but was ok

• Stayed: June 2012