Quality Inn & Suites Maggie Valley - Cherokee Area
Best Western Mountainbrook Inn(Maggie Valley)(Great Value!)
US$137
Comfort Inn(Maggie Valley)(Great Value!)
US$129
US$116
ComfortInn
Ramada Maggie Valley(Maggie Valley)(Great Value!)
US$119
US$105
Chalet Motel & Apartments(Maggie Valley)(Great Value!)
US$110
A Holiday Motel(Maggie Valley)(Great Value!)
US$119
Maggie Valley Inn and Conference Center(Maggie Valley)(Great Value!)
US$110
Four Seasons Inn(Maggie Valley)(Great Value!)
US$132
US$93
Twinbrook Resort(Maggie Valley)(Great Value!)
US$198
US$188
Orbitz.com
The Clarketon Motel(Maggie Valley)(Great Value!)
US$91
US$77
River Point Lodge(Maggie Valley)(Great Value!)
US$77
All reviewsmicrotel innwindow seatwafflesindoor pool and hot tubroom was cleanfree breakfasta great place to staycerealsinknckitchenettecouchmountainsskiingmaggie
Reviewed 30 July 2009

We had a great stay, we didn't encounter any problems! The rooms were very clean and the free breakfast was very nice! We went with some friends and they actually forgot some of there stuff in the room, we called after check out to see if it had been found, the had it waiting at the front desk for us to pick up... There was a car show going on the weekend we were there, and there were several cars, everyons there was a paying customer and had every right to park there.. Will stay at Microtel in future!!! And love the fact it is clean and animal friendly!!! =)

Stayed: June 2009, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 July 2009

I was disappointed in my stay. Most significantly about the loss of a gown I left behind. When I showered the morning we left, I had placed my floor length Soma nightgown on the bathroom hook behind the door. It was inadvertently left behind. I realized this when unpacking later that evening. When I called the following morning, disappointingly the gown had not been turned in by housekeeping. The desk clerk took my phone number and checked the room we had occupied after the new occupant checked out. The gown was not recovered. I'm bothered by this lack of honesty by housekeeping and view this incident as theft. As I'm usually very thorough about checking the room before leaving, this is the first time Ive actually left something behind. I fully expected the gown would be in lost and found and to be returned when I called to report is missing. Also...we signed a no animal clause but heard a dog in one of the rooms. The breakfast hours were 7-9am and we thought we were told 7-10am so we missed breakfast. Also, Ill say that we have frequently experienced a disconnect between online reservations and the actual hotel, I called directly to the hotel make my reservations. The front desk was unable to match the internet rate offered by Microtels website so I had to pay $2 more for the night just to be sure we had a room.

• Stayed: July 2009, travelled as a couple
1  Thank king0044
Reviewed 29 June 2009

My wife & I wanted a reasonably priced hotel close to the Cherokee casino and we have had excellent past experiences with the Microtel chain. We checked in at 3 p.m. and went to the casino. Returned at 11 p.m. and found the parking lot FULL (30+ people!) of twenty something boys sitting in the parking lot drinking and blocking the back of the lot at the entrance such that you could not drive around. They were having some kind of tricked out car show in the parking lot (what the heck is that about?). The clerk called the police TWICE to get them removed, but then told the police as long as they are not doing anything illegal then they could stay?!? We got a refund only after my wife had the clerk call the manager and we refused to stay because we really didn't use the room yet. No vacancy at other hotels - we drove to Morganton and stayed there on the way back home. Make sure you CALL FIRST and ask if they are letting people have some kind of event in their parking lot so you don't go through this!

• Stayed: June 2009, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 January 2009

I went there with 3 friends, stayed one night. The room reservation was made online with my credit card. When we left, we paid in cash, splitting the cost for the room.

6 months later, the hotel charged my credit card and asked me to produce a cash receipt to prove that we really had paid for the room.
Who keeps a cash receipt for 6 months?
I have 3 witnesses who were with us when we paid, but that was not enough.

I called the hotel 3 times, tried to talk to the hotel manager. I sent him a letter. He NEVER replied to my letter and never returned my phone calls. Each time I called, I was told: "you just missed him and we don't know when he will be back"
I have never had this experience before and have stayed in MANY hotels.

• Stayed: February 2008, travelled with friends
    • Check-in / front desk
Reviewed 20 October 2007

I had booked this room a few months back and I had read some reviews on another website and thought it was a good choice. After reviewing the pictures and the tour, it looked like a decent place to stay in Maggie Valley. After reviewing the comments on this website, I was a little unsure, but I decided to give it a try. Once i got to the hotel, the desk clerk was very friendly and made us feel very welcome (I went with my husband). We checked in around 200pm and we got to check in. Most hotels don't allow checkin until 3pm, so we were fortunate. The rate was very good for what we paid for. The beds were very comfortable and I had a good nights sleep. The breakfast area was quite bigger than what I expected.Overall, I will place a review on every website I can about this hotel, because it is a nice place to stay and it was beautiful from our room. The fall foilage was very nice this year! WIll return!

• Stayed: October 2007, travelled as a couple
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank vkp123