“Authentic and Delicious”

Eddie's Pasta & Pizza
Ranked #7 of 73 Restaurants in Marion
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Cheap Eats, Kids, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Nebo
“Authentic and Delicious”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 February 2014

Looking for a treat? Stop in Marion NC and visit Eddies Spaghettie for a taste of exceptional quality and value. Authentic NY style pizza and pasta dishes grace the menu and world class service is a given. You can dine in or order out. Be sure to give this restaurant a try when you are visiting our great town or just passing by on Interstate 40. A trip to Eddies won't ever be a wrong turn.

Marion
“Love the food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 February 2014 via mobile

Great pizza, stromboli and love the meatballs. Always friendly prompt service. Everything made with quality ingredients. Very good N.Y. style pizza. Our favorite restaurant in Marion.

Marion, North Carolina
“Best pizza in and pasta in town”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 February 2014

I have been coming here for years and I'm never let down. This place is by far the best food in town. A++

Marion, North Carolina
“More than words can say...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 January 2014

But i'll try to sum it up. My family and I have been enjoying the delicious Eddie's experience since its inception to Marion. Needless to say, there are specific reasons we have been repetitive consumers for years! There is no place around to get a more than delectable and palate pleasing italian meal than at Eddie's! The quality and quantity of the food is unsurpassed!! And in addition to always walking away sated and more than satisfied, there is always something to be said for enjoying the atmosphere of a family owned and run restaurant where they make you feel like one of them. It has been my pleasure to be a continuing customer and I will continue to enjoy the Marion Italian staple that is better known as the Eddie's experience as long as they continue to serve our community!

• Visited January 2014
The Mineral City ,Spruce Pine NC
“This food will be in HEAVEN”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 January 2014 via mobile

Eddies is housed in a former old Kentucky Fried Chicken building. The appearance from the outside quietly conceals the delicious, amazing, mouth-watering treasures being freshly prepared on the inside. I,like others, was a little apprehensive about this place. Well, as the saying goes don't judge a book by it's cover. This unassuming place has the most delicious, freshly prepared, authentic Italian food of any that I have ever eaten. Oh my goodness, there aren't words vivid and accurate enough to describe the magnitude and amazingness of this food. Folks, this is the real deal here. I'm talking real cheese, real butter, homemade sauces. I have to control myself every time I go there to eat. I just want to dive right into my pasta Alfredo without coming up for air until my plate is void of every drop of creamy sauce. My husband ordered the lasagne last night. It came out piping hot covered in melted cheese and sauce. In all seriousness, we both had to make a conscious effort to eat our meal like 2 civilized adults and not just bury our heads in our food. If you ever get the opportunity to eat here you will not be disappointed. Like I told our server yesterday, This food will be in Heaven.

Visited January 2014