“A place where you feel like family, and eat like you're in Italy”

Eddie's Pasta & Pizza
Ranked #9 of 74 Restaurants in Marion
Cuisines: Italian
“A place where you feel like family, and eat like you're in Italy”
Reviewed 28 April 2014 via mobile

I have been here a few times over the past 8 years and I have been more than satisfied Everytime. The food is amazing and the craft that goes into their food is unmatched in the area. Definitely a go to place!!

Suwanee, Georgia
“Must Go!”
Reviewed 24 April 2014

There isn't much choice is Marion, NC when it comes to dining. Eddie's has delicious food and very friendly service. I took my 3 children and 3 of my nieces and nephew. I thought for sure the waitress and staff would dread taking care of our table. They were super nice and the food was delicious. I live in Atlanta where there is nothing but good food. I will definitely eat at Eddie's every time I visit my sister.

Paula W.

Old Fort, North Carolina
“Brings back Childhood memories”
Reviewed 12 April 2014

This wonderful place provides an excellent account into italian cooking. The Pizzas are wonderful and the Stromboli is the best I've ever had. As a native New Yorker, I am so glad that I can get NY-style food within a ten-minute drive. The service is very professional and very expedient. The prices are balanced and you do get your money's worth. It's the New York experience minus the travel and "chaos" of an international city! I recommend this place 100% as you will not be disappointed!

Black Mountain, North Carolina
“Excellent pizza friendly people!”
Reviewed 9 April 2014

Great little place. Great pizza. Fresh ingredients. Family owned and operated. Glad to find it. My experience was very satisfactory and learned a little about the pizza and where the family came from. New York style right in little old Marion NC. Close to the highway and close to town. Not that much great pizza around but this was fantastic!

Charlotte, North Carolina
“Awesome Service Excellent Food”
Reviewed 23 March 2014

While on my way to the mountains in Asheville, NC I stopped off in Marion, NC & found myself in Eddie's Pizza & Pasta. The service was incredible, the food was completely authentic and amazing. The fresh, baked bread was melt in my mouth delicious. I was a little late arriving as they would be closing very soon, they welcomed me whole heartedly and treated me like royalty. I highly recommend to make a stop to this hidden treasure in this small town! Exit 86 from Hwy 40 less than 2 miles from 40.

Thanks to the staff for taking such good care of me!

• Visited March 2014