“Great Italian restaurant”

Eddie's Pasta & Pizza
Ranked #9 of 75 Restaurants in Marion
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 8 June 2014

While on vacation, my family and I visited this restaurant. To be honest I wasn't expecting too much prior to entering the business, but as soon as my family of five walked in, we were impressed. We were greeted with a smile and instantly knew that this was a family owned business. The pizza was outstanding, with an original flavor. After speaking to the one of the owners, he explained that they use only high quality and the freshest ingredients. It initially appeared to be a common cliche until we ate the pizza and the Greek salad. This place will definitely be on the agenda on our next trip to Marion-even though the son was a catamount (Western Carolina) football player...go Appstate!

Reviewed 28 April 2014 via mobile

I have been here a few times over the past 8 years and I have been more than satisfied Everytime. The food is amazing and the craft that goes into their food is unmatched in the area. Definitely a go to place!!

Reviewed 24 April 2014

There isn't much choice is Marion, NC when it comes to dining. Eddie's has delicious food and very friendly service. I took my 3 children and 3 of my nieces and nephew. I thought for sure the waitress and staff would dread taking care of our table. They were super nice and the food was delicious. I live in Atlanta where there is nothing but good food. I will definitely eat at Eddie's every time I visit my sister.

Paula W.

Reviewed 12 April 2014

This wonderful place provides an excellent account into italian cooking. The Pizzas are wonderful and the Stromboli is the best I've ever had. As a native New Yorker, I am so glad that I can get NY-style food within a ten-minute drive. The service is very professional and very expedient. The prices are balanced and you do get your money's worth. It's the New York experience minus the travel and "chaos" of an international city! I recommend this place 100% as you will not be disappointed!

Reviewed 9 April 2014

Great little place. Great pizza. Fresh ingredients. Family owned and operated. Glad to find it. My experience was very satisfactory and learned a little about the pizza and where the family came from. New York style right in little old Marion NC. Close to the highway and close to town. Not that much great pizza around but this was fantastic!