“Awesome”

Jalapeno Fresh Grill
Ranked #3 of 75 Restaurants in Marion
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 10 July 2014 via mobile

Stopped in after checking trip advisor. This place is great. The burritos are huge. The food is incredibly fresh. There is no doubt we are coming back.

1  Thank Paul T

Reviewed 29 June 2014

It just does not seem like Marion, NC is where you would find one of the best Mexican restaurants out there... but it is! This place is a real treat. I had a combo plate so I could try a lot of things... the taquitos were crispy yet moist in the middle, the tacos were huge, and my favorite was the stuffed poblano pepper. It was exploding with cheese! My wife had the barbacoa tacos and they were massive (she could only eat 2 of the 3 they served her). I really liked the fresh salsa bar... it had about 8 different kinds of salsas and sauces on there, along with some pickled veggies and pico. I wish we had a place this good where we lived because man, this small town is spoiled with having such a great restaurant!

Reviewed 31 May 2014 via mobile

The jalapeño fresh grill is the best place to go in Marion for Hispanic food! My husband and I love to go and split a meal. The food is always fresh and flavorful. The service is very friendly and fast. We would recommend this restaurant to all those who love an authentic taste!

Reviewed 28 May 2014

This is by far the best Mexican food you will find. Everything is fresh and very unique. This is not your typical Mexican place. Try the Chimichanga, you have probably never had one like it. The Guadalajara taco platter is also awesome.

Reviewed 26 May 2014

Not very good, the service is okay, the food is okay, and the value is okay. I've given this place several chances and i'm just not impressed.

2  Thank H20072014