“Good stop!”

Smokey Que's
Ranked #9 of 75 Restaurants in Marion
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed 17 September 2013 via mobile

Well, it's not somewhere that we'd go to far out of our way for but the catfish was lightly beaded and very good. Baked beans were OK. The pickle chips were great! We're coming back to try the fried green tomatoes and the baby backs. It's worth the trip.

Reviewed 13 August 2013

Interesting BBQ restaurant in Marion, NC. There is a very large gun outside which is actually their smoker for the meat. Inside is a cozy clean restaurant. Great menu selection and you can choose between the regular or large size meal. I chose the regular which was more than enough although I was pretty hungry. Everything I ordered was very tasty and home-made. I had the chopped BBQ, coleslaw (just the way I like it), sweet potato with butter & cinnamon and hush puppies. Also ordered a side of fried okra - no wonder I could barely waddle out afterward. Wonderful meal and really reasonable price. I am a sweet tea lover too and their's is perfect!!

Reviewed 6 August 2013

Food was very good. A little pricey, but good. We had the BBQ pulled pork. I always end up taking some home. The kids loved it to. I would recommend this place to anyone who wants some good BBQ. Like I said it is a little pricey for those on a budget but well worth it.

Reviewed 2 August 2013

I was disappointed in this bbq restaurant. The bbq was dry and the rest of the food was not good. The server was very nice, and I am sorry to give the restaurant a poor rating, but it is definitely a place I will not go back to.

Reviewed 30 June 2013 via mobile

The food here was priced really reasonable. The food was very good! The cole slaw and beans were even good. The sweet and spicy sauce was my favorite. The food came really quickly and the staff was friendly. It is a great stop if you are on a road trip!