“Great sandwich shop ,much better than fast food !!” 4 of 5 bubbles

Cuisines: American, Soups
Good for: Child-friendly, Kids
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
High Point, North Carolina
“Great sandwich shop ,much better than fast food !!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 June 2014 via mobile

We stopped at this deli after riding along the Blue Ridge Parkway. We had a melted ham and cheese on kaiser roll and grilled cheese with a side salad. The salad was very good and our sandwiches were delicious. So glad we didn't stop at McDonald's !!

Visited June 2014

Welcome, North Carolina
“Much Better Than Average Sandwich Shop”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 June 2014

My wife and I ate lunch here as our first stop on a five-day road trip. We came at the request of a local whom we wanted to meet. We were pleased with the food and enjoyed our time with our guest.
My wife had the Carribean salad ($8.99), which she found to be fresh and plentiful. She almost couldn't finish it. I had a Cobb salad ($9.79) that featured the correct ingredients in the correct proportions. Our guest had the half sandwich and soup special ($7.49) with tomato soup and chicken salad.
Unfortunately, we all ate so much that we had no room for dessert, something that Holly's specializes in.
All-in-all, our stop at this restaurant kicked off a great trip.

• Visited June 2014
Greenville, South Carolina
“Highly Recommend. Great Salad and Sandwich's”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 May 2014

At the suggestion of some friends, stopped here for lunch on a weekend trip to the area. I had the oriental chicken salad which was a large portion and excellent and had lots of fresh vegetables, orange slices, chunks of seasoned, and cooked just right chicken, My wife had the chicken sandwhich and pasta salad which she said was excellent as well. Will definitely eat here again, next time I'm in the area. Judging by the size of the crowd that was here on a Saturday afternoon, other's must feel the same,

• Visited May 2014
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Jacksonville, Florida
“Great Deli and Wonderful Homemade Desserts”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 April 2014

My husband and I have had lunch here many times and always enjoy the experience. It is so popular around lunch time that seating is at a premium. Getting a to-go order and then eating lunch along the Catawba River on the McDowell Greenway is a real treat.

Visited September 2013
1 Thank IDYR
Marion, North Carolina
“Too expensive for the lack of care given.”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 March 2014

I paid $10 for a Philly Cheese steak and ended up with a hair in half of my sub. The cashier didn't seem to want to be at work either. I don't recommend it to a new costumer, but old comers are probably served well. This shop can be outshined by less expensive and loving places such as Andy's, Naras, or even Taco Bell.

• Visited March 2014