“Unbelievable food, hospitality, and value!”
Review of Low Country Dining - CLOSED

Low Country Dining
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 1 July 2014

First and foremost the food - Best rack of lamb I think I have ever had. Bone in ribeye where even at a business dinner everyone picks up the bone and eats it clean. Fresh tomato salad that looks like it is out of a food magazine and tomato pie that is to die for. The appetizers - fries green tomatoes, incredible smoked salmon dip, chicken salad and anything they do with cheese. For dessert if you have room try the Ultimate - Pecan Pie and Banana Pie. I eat here every night when travel on business and I have never anything but an awesome meal.

Next - the hospitality. The chef comes out and talks to us and shares stories about how he learned to cook and recipes for his awesome food. Sandy the waitress knows our names and we know hers!

Finally, the value - my company has a $75 expense for dinner policy. Drinks, wine, appetizers, any entree you want and dessert and we never even come close to the limit.

Love this Restaurant! Eat here every chance you get. I do!

1  Thank EZ-in-Chicago

Reviewed 1 July 2014

Everything on the menu is terrific. The chef is constantly experimenting. The specials are amazing. Call ahead so you can go when the tomato pie is on the menu. Steaks were great. Rack of lamb was outstanding. The Untimate Dessert, pecan pie with banana pudding is to die for.

1  Thank hughwgraham
Reviewed 5 May 2014

The owners were very friendly and helpful. The food was OK, but not as special as we expected. The basic problem is that the food is rather bland.

Reviewed 27 March 2014

Wonderful food, great service, friendly people -- what more do you need to know. Special Ahi Tuna was cooked perfectly (which many restaurants don't). Good, somewhat over sized dessert.

1  Thank Cat-TL++
Reviewed 25 October 2013

So we tried this place because of a recommendation. Menu looked good. Cute building but a little smelly-old, mildew smell. Anyway I ordered the shrimp and grits. Grits were horrible. Very bland. Just not good grits. Shrimp weren't bad, but nothing special. Just medium sized frozen shrimp sautéed in some butter. Bland but edible. Husband ordered a burger and it was fine (hard to mess up a burger). The baked potato casserole he ordered as his side was also very bland and tasteless. My side was the only truly good part of our meal - the tomato salad. I wish I had just ordered a double side of that as my meal. We tried the banana pudding for desert and it too was just okay. Edible but nothing I would order again. Overall I would certainly not recommend this restaurant as I can't imagine there is not a better place to eat in that town. If you do go-get the tomato salad. It is really good. But might be the only good thing there to eat.