“Great food - deli sandwiches are wonderful”
Review of Main Street Pub and Deli - CLOSED

Main Street Pub and Deli
Cuisines: Delicatessen, Bar, Pub
North Carolina Mountains, North Carolina
“Great food - deli sandwiches are wonderful”
Reviewed 15 April 2014

Dark and "bar-like" atmosphere, but great food. Good Reuben, burgers, the service is really great (especially Chris). The pub chips could be a little crisper, but everything else was really great.

Visited April 2014

“Eh it's ok...owner is terrible!”
Reviewed 4 March 2014 via mobile

We would normally try to go out to hear a band at a local bar. This place is tiny. The lady who runs it is rude! She doesn't care about people having a good experience there. I will not order food here. I will no longer drink there after having a bug in my drink.

• Visited November 2013
Harrisburg, North Carolina
“Decent Beer Selection!!”
Reviewed 1 December 2013

The positive is we had good service and they have decent beer selection. The food was very average at best. I had the fish and chips and for the price the portion size was very small. The fish was greasy. The side of potato salad was store bought. My wife had the rueben and it lacked a lot of meat and kraut. Will likely not return.

• Visited November 2013
Black Mountain, North Carolina
“Not so good”
Reviewed 3 October 2013 via mobile

I have eater here twice now and I don't think I will be going back. The first time I had a Ruben and it was just so so the last time I had their fish and chips and I believe it was the worst I have ever had. The fish was fishy, very greasy, and it was breaded not battered. French fries were greasy as well and under cooked.

Visited October 2013