“Bad, Even for Fast Food”
2 of 5 bubbles Review of Burger King

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Burger King
Ranked #43 of 73 Restaurants in Marion
Cuisines: American
Newport, Tennessee, United States
“Bad, Even for Fast Food”
Reviewed 18 May 2013

My family and I stopped here just off the interstate, mainly because it was on our side of the road and McDonald's required crossing traffic. We figured how bad can it be, right?

Our first tip off should have been that on a Monday morning, during morning rush hour while the roads were packed, there was no one in the place. The staff was friendly enough, but my chicken biscuit looked like it had been sitting under a warmer for two days. Grease had soaked through the (frozen style) biscuit in a discernable line, and it was not tasty, either. Pasty would be the word.

My son got a bacon biscuit and it was much the same. One of his pieces of bacon was pink and not cooked well.

My local BK has fantastic breakfasts for a fast food joint.

We used the bathroom before taking back off, and it was frighteningly dirty and smelly, which is double troublesome when you figure that they could not have been open long. I got the impression nobody there cared. We did not complain and simply preferred to leave. You can be sure we'll talk about this on vacations to come, as we usually stop in Marion for a rest, and we'll avoid this particular BK like the plague.

• Visited May 2013