“The Best!”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Reviewed 22 August 2013

We were staying in Mars Hill and decided to get pizza. The only place to get it close by was Papa Nicks. What a lucky find! Wasn't sure what to expect, it is a small take out place. It does have some outdoor seating next to it. We ordered the garlic rolls, a Greek pizza, and a couple Stromboli. We brought it back to our hotel room and the smell was incredible. The food was absolutely delicious, simply the best! If you are ever in the Asheville / Mars Hill area, take a trip to Papa Nicks. You will be glad you did!

2  Thank tgmaier

Reviewed 3 August 2013

I have traveled a lot and I love pizza but this was the greatest surprise! We live about 60 miles away from Mars Hill and The Original Papa Nick's was recommended by a close friend. This was the best pizza I have ever had! I had two of my kids with me and both agreed that it was awesome. The sauce is to die for and made fresh daily. We had a 5 topping with pepperoni, Italian sausage, black olives, green peppers and extra cheese. The toppings go all the way to the edge and may be a bit messy but it tastes better when you get to wear a little bit! It is for take-out only but they do have a shaded patio on the side of the store. I can't wait to take my whole family up and spend the day in the beautiful mountains of western North Carolina!

2  Thank Jim P
Reviewed 19 July 2013

If you want real Pizza, this is the place to go!! I live in Mars Hill and I eat here often and I will never say enough. The garlic rolls are out of this world and the whole menu is just so good. Awesome place to eat!!!!

4  Thank Dean L
Reviewed 19 July 2013

These guys are awesome. They make the best pizza in the area as far as I am concerned. I was so pleased to find a local pizza place that is keeping things authentic. They are always friendly and welcoming and the food is always affordable. Everything we have had there has been delicious. Even the salads. Definitely recommend eating here for anyone who is in the mood for some great pizza and great service.

2  Thank R J
Reviewed 13 July 2013

We rented a cabin in Mars Hill for a week. The manager of the property recommended the pizza from Papa Nick's. It was a Saturday evening so it was very, very busy. The people were very friendly and took our order promptly. We had a 40 minute wait. The pizza was outstanding and very reasonably priced. My only suggestion is to call ahead to order.

3  Thank hudd1