All reviews starbucks coffee front desk staff lobby restaurant bistro serving sports tournament nice coffee hot tub nice lobby breakfast was included room was clean living room busy road every week rooms are large nice property breakfast bar a nice place to stay
Reviewed 19 June 2018

LaQuan has a fantastic future ahead of him. Great attitude in the younger generation is hard to find these days. I appreciate it when I see it. LaQuan is a REAL asset to the Marriott corporation.!!!!!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank gperx
cymatthews, Manager at Courtyard Charlotte Matthews, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2018

Dear guest, thank you very much for the great feedback; we appreciate it very much.

Reviewed 12 June 2018

The Courtyard Matthews is clean and welcoming with a wonderful, new Bistro serving delicious breakfast and dinner selections. Nubia Velasquez, the Customer Care Manager, is a model of what service can be: she's flexible, efficient, and warm. Similarly, the Bistro servers couldn't have been more accommodating while moving quickly and attending to everyone in the most pleasant manner. What a pleasure all around! Highly recommend.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
3  Thank espritsoleil
cymatthews, Manager at Courtyard Charlotte Matthews, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2018

Dear guest, thank you very much for the feedback. We highly appreciate your business.

Reviewed 14 May 2018

Spent a few days at this property and overall it is nice. The rooms are clean and the King rooms are large and comfortable. I am not a breakfast person but was surprised the breakfast bar was not included in the room rate. For me as long as I have access to a good cup of coffee I am happy. The Bistro there offers a variety of beverages and snacks if you don’t want to venture out. The fitness center is small but adequate with a couple of treadmills and other equipment. Have to give a shout out for Nubia…the lady who checked me in. She was very pleasant and during my stay always inquired if I needed anything.

Room Tip: Matthews is a garden spot and you are close to Charlotte
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank Joe L
cymatthews, Manager at Courtyard Charlotte Matthews, responded to this reviewResponded 15 May 2018

Dear guest, thank you very much for the feedback; it is much appreciated.

Reviewed 28 February 2018 via mobile

Hotel is typical courtyard. The way they set themselves apart was a very friendly staff. Clean rooms and a convenient location

Room was quiet. Could improve on WiFi. I was at end of hall way. And in third floor. It was slow

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
cymatthews, Manager at Courtyard Charlotte Matthews, responded to this reviewResponded 4 March 2018

Dear Guest, thank you very much for the feedback. It is much appreciated.

Reviewed 19 February 2018

The location is close to many restaurants and places to shop. There were teens that were being noisy and disruptive which I made aware to the barbra and crystal and they made sure it stopped promptly. I also called to ask for extra towels and there was a knock at my door in two minutes which really impressed me and my husband, I've stayed at other properties and they didn't ask if we wanted it brought to us which was big for us because I'm partially disabled. Ask for a courtside room to be away from the highway.

Room Tip: courtside rooms are quietest
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
cymatthews, Manager at Courtyard Charlotte Matthews, responded to this reviewResponded 21 February 2018

Thank you very much for the feedback; Barbara and Crystal are valued employees.