“Great for the price !!” 3 of 5 bubbles

32 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 49 helpful votes
“Great for the price !!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 July 2014

This place is great is you don't want to spend $10 for a movie night and don't mind watching movies released a little while ago. We paid $2.25 each for a night show of the movie "Noah" and it was fun. The seats are not too comfy but it was ok as we didn't expect much since the tickets were so cheap. The popcorn was expensive, we didn't get one though.I would definitely go there again for cheap movie night dates with my wife.

Visited June 2014

Charlotte, NC
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“you get what you pay for”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 May 2014

If you want to see something in the theater but don't mind waiting for it's second run. Cinemark is your place. The tickets are cheaper (especially on Tues.) but the concessions are not. Don't come hungry or expecting all the flairs of a high-end cinema and you won't be disappointed. Earlier shows are also better as the bathrooms get worse as the night goes on.

Visited May 2014
1 Thank CharTune
Charlotte, North Carolina
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“I love this concept!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 February 2014

Full dinner service in a movie theater… another million dollar idea I didn't have! The food is better than the expected sports bar fare, and the staff pays attention to the guest without interfering with the movie experience. Well place in South Charlotte, a fun evening for everyone can be had here.

Visited January 2014
Charlotte
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 27 helpful votes
“My favorite Movie Theater”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 February 2014

I must say I love living in Matthews, because of this theater. I love having a cheap theater to go to with my friends or daughter. I think the popcorn here is better than the AMC. If you are looking for something cheap to do, check out this theater.

Visited February 2014
Charlotte, North Carolina
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Popcorn is better here than most theaters”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 January 2014

Great place for a budget-conscious family of 5. The popcorn tastes better than at the regular expensive theaters and it is a refillable tub. The screens are large, not stadium seating but we usually don't have a problem. The only downside is that the theatre never seems "clean". The bathroom is hit or miss (no pun intended!) and soap is not always available. Other than that, we go at least 6 times a year.

Visited November 2013