“I love this place...”

Description: Half Restaurant. Half Store. All Country
Monroe, North Carolina
“I love this place...”
Reviewed 20 October 2013

Biscuits are A-W-E-S-O-M-E! Love this place, great American food with lots of options and choices, you can really eat cheap here too with dinner options around the $7-$8 range.

Visited September 2013
1 Thank Amanda C

Santa Clarita, California
“Great breakfasts”
Reviewed 24 July 2013

The hotel we stayed at offered a disappointing breakfast and as we had previously eaten at a Cracker Barrel in Flagstaff we thought we would give this a try - they did not let us down! Service was fast & friendly and you could taste the country freshness of the food. Ate there 3 mornings of our 4 day stay......love this place - the decor, the quality .....right down to the cute country accents.

Visited July 2013
1 Thank Mandy153
Los Angeles, California
“The food and service never disappoint”
Reviewed 14 July 2013 via mobile

No one can ever leave hungry from this place!!!!
The food is delicious and the service is just welcoming

• Visited July 2013
North Carolina
“Delicious Turkey and Dressing”
Reviewed 12 July 2013

I asked what was the special of the day, she said Turkey and Dressing. It came with my choice of 2 sides, so I got REAL mashed potatoes and gravy and green beans. My hubby got Country Fried Steak with REAL mashed potatoes and gravy, fried okra and green beans. We also got cornbread muffin and biscuits. Everything was good and I was full !!!! :) :) :)

• Visited July 2013
“We used to eat here regularly...”
Reviewed 21 May 2013

We used to eat at this particular Cracker Barrel regularly... we even had our favorite waitresses, but they just kept cutting corners and portion sizes while raising prices that we finally decided it wasn't worth what they were charging anymore. Remember when they offered fresh biscuits and honey? Well that's all a thing of the past. There is no more honey and the biscuits are cold and hard :-(

Our last visit made me and my fella sick- we both ate the grilled chicken tenderloins, and we were both hugging the toilet later that night. That was it for us- we've now sworn off all Cracker Barrels.

• Visited May 2013

Been to Cracker Barrel? Share your experiences!