“Surprised”

Dining options: Reservations
Atlanta, Georgia
“Surprised”
Reviewed 6 May 2014

Haven't eaten at a Carrabba's in over 15 years. Food and service were great. Can't wait to go back for another visit.

Visited May 2014

Charlotte, North Carolina
“Always consistently good!”
Reviewed 9 February 2014 via mobile

My husband and I had dinner tonight and our meal was just right! I had the small Chicken Marsala (one piece of chicken) with fettuccine; my husband had the Filet Spiedino and we shared a side of scallops Spiedino. While the portions of my entree were smaller than I remember, it was plenty of food! My salad with creamy Parmesan was also good and Meghan, our server was fantastic! My husband and I also love the piping hot bread and the herbs and oil for dipping. Upon request , you can also have balsamic vinegar to mix in the oil for dipping as well, which is a plus! Our entrees were a bit slow coming out of the kitchen, but Meghan and the manager apologized and even offered to comp some dessert for us. The restaurant was busy so we were certainly understanding and left feeling happily stuffed and satisfied!

1 Thank Christy K
Mint Hill, North Carolina
“More Italian Food in Matthews”
Reviewed 28 October 2013

We visited the restaurant early Sunday evening. The place was pretty crowded, but we didn't have to wait for a booth. The server, Hannah, served us well, always making certain that we had beverages. My wife chose the soup option with her dinner. Upon tasting it, she said that it was like room-temperature. We sent it back and they made it good. I had a wood-fired pizza. It tasted really good, but the temperature of it made me think that it was probably ready about 10 minutes before it was served. It's not clear why we had these food temperature problems with our order. Nothing like that was experienced on our last visit. Because their food is really good, we're willing to give them more opportunities to serve everything at a nice hot temperature. Perhaps it was just that they were very busy. They have such a wide assortment of Italian dishes. The manager passed our table on several occasions, like she was actually helping get orders out on this night. Another reason to think they may have been short-handed.

• Visited October 2013
Newark, Delaware
“Late night dinner after traveling all day ”
Reviewed 11 October 2013 via mobile

Stopped in here last night, around 9:15pm. We had just arrived in town after driving for 9 hours, so we were beyond exhausted as well as hungry. Our server was SO NICE and quickly brought us our drinks. Our salads and then entrees followed shortly after. Everything was delicious! I don't typically eat at chain restaurants, but the food was so good, I'm going to seek out a Carrabba's in my home town. We were able to recork our bottle of wine and take it with us, which was especially nice. If I ever travel back down here, I will definitely eat here again!

Jacksonville, North Carolina
“Great Food”
Reviewed 3 October 2013

The food is always perfect! I love the freshness of the food, great staff, very attentive, and friendly

Visited October 2013