“Can't say enough nice things!!”

Carolina Beer Temple
Ranked #17 of 184 Restaurants in Matthews
Reviewed 6 April 2014

Found this place on Trip advisor app...The name had me at Beer!! it was quite when we arrived they had a good selection of beers on tap.. They also had stock of craft beer that you can purchase and drink there. The bartender introduced himself to us and we polite. They did not serve food but Russ recommended a few places around them that we could order food and pick it up or have it delivered. We ordered from Moe's BBQ...that another delicious review I will be doing! I liked the mixed crowd that came during or visit the patrons were friendly also!
it is a little out of the way for me to go but I will return again!!

1  Thank Haup88
There are newer reviews for Carolina Beer Temple

Reviewed 10 February 2014

Fantastic selection of beer in the least likely place. A touch pricey for some selections, but a true beer lover won't mind that! The owners are knowledgeable and very friendly.

1  Thank Adam B
Reviewed 30 October 2013

We like to drink microbrews and unusual types of beer and you will find them here at the Carolina Beer Temple. Love the name! Belgian, bitter, NC, fruit flavored. Tell the beertenders what you like and they can suggest a beer for you, plus you will be educated about beers in the meantime. This is a cozy establishment with tables, stools, and couches inside and a few outdoor tables.

1  Thank 82Natalie
Reviewed 25 October 2013

My husband and I had a little time on our hands and were about to visit a sports bar near the Thai Taste in Matthews when I caught sight of the sign for the Charlotte Beer Temple. I had recently read a bit about the breweries that were popping up in and around Charlotte. We got to try a few of the tastings from some of the ones that had peaked my interest. Owner was interesting and knowledgeable and the creperie next door will supply a snack or meal. Nice, coffee shop type atmosphere with couches and a few tables and chairs.