Some of these reviews seemed a little harsh so I'll try to be a little more realistic if I can! No, you will not have a private butler or Egyptian cotton sheets. Yes, there will be a little mold at the top of the shower and bathroom will be a little small. But for $60 a night you get what you pay for.
1. EXTREMELY helpful staff (Couldn't lock our door so the manager came and showed us that you had to lift up a little. Minor inconvenience)
2. Very nice and new flat screen tv in the room
3. "Continental breakfast" (honey buns, plain bagels, instant oatmeal, coffee, and Sunny D)
4. Very quiet- couldn't hear any road noise
5. We had accidentally booked the wrong day for our stay online but the manager was more than happy to upgrade our room for free because we got in late on a Saturday night and the other rooms had already been taken
6. No bed bugs (at least in room 104)!! I ALWAYS check.
1. There was a used washcloth left in the shower that housekeeping missed (I saw other people mention the same problem. They should be a little more thorough!)
Overall a really pleasant and enjoyable stay. We only stayed for one night, but I would recommend this hotel for anyone looking for a nice and affordable place to spend the night.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Choice Hotels, Priceline, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Econolodge & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.