“Hampton Inn - Greensboro”

Hampton Inn Greensboro East
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in McLeansville
Reviewed 23 March 2014

I recently stayed at the Hampton Inn near Greensboro. The staff was quite accommodating at check in and also the staff at breakfast was pleasant and was cheerful. Overall a good experience. The location is close to the University of North Carolina - Greensboro and I would stay there again.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business

Reviewed 17 March 2014

We recently stayed here for the ACC Tourney. We arrived late and left early. Typical Hampton Inn. When I say typical I mean it was a nice place. The Hampton Inns are pretty consistent. They cost a little more but you get a little more. Very comfortable beds. One of the few places you can get two queens in your room. The best story here is my son left his bag of souvenirs in the room. I took him to the ACC Tourney for his birthday and he had gotten a bunch of autographs from the Legends. He lost the bag and we had given up on finding them when we decided to call the hotel. Two days later they still had it. Impressive. They are mailing it to us and our son is elated. Thank you housekeeping for holding onto what probably looked like a bag of trash with a t-shirt and a bunch of signed cards. I appreciate this more than you know.

Reviewed 16 March 2014

This place is great. I will go ahead and start with the only challenge: The breakfast leaves much to be desired. Your hot breakfast is a mystery meal in a freezer that you have to microwave. The pictures aren't 100% clear as to what you are going to eat. Not a fan.

The staff is AMAZING! So friendly and accommodating. I was so impressed with everyone. Kimberly J at the front desk each morning was the best of all. She was friendly with a smile every morning and had THE BEST recommendation for a place to eat. Lucky 32 is where it's at! The rooms were clean, the housekeepers were great, and the whole place was very clean. I would definitely recommend staying here, and I will be back any time I visit Greensboro.

Reviewed 6 March 2014

We stayed at this hotel in February 2014 (and several prior times in 2012-2013). The business center had 1 computer instead of the 2 they had on prior visits, and the remaining computer was very slow. Breakfast entries were the 'meal-in-a-bag' variety. We had to track down housekeeping after 3 PM to obtain towels and other room items. The mattress was relatively soft and the room air condition kicked on with a loud buzz making sleep more challenging.

Reviewed 26 February 2014

We think Hampton Inns have the most comfortable beds so we look first for them. This hotel had a friendly, helpful staff. We got a great night's sleep. You have to drive a few miles for dinner if you don't want fast food.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 February 2014

We had a really pleasant stay at this hotel. The beds were a little soft but that is really the only problem and it wasn't that bad. Breakfast was wonderful and my son can't wait to stay at a Hampton again for the Hampton Hot Breakfast.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Nishant D, General Manager at Hampton Inn Greensboro East, responded to this reviewResponded 8 April 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We strive to create warm and welcoming accommodations for our guests, so I am pleased to hear that you experienced our associates going above and beyond. I will pass the message on to the team. Thank you again for your feedback. We hope to see you again!

Reviewed 21 February 2014

The room was clean and well appointed, the staff was friendly and helpful. I only wish there had been more gluten-free and allergy sensitive foods available. There was fruit, yoghurt, and instant grits...good enough, really. The other offerings looked great, though!

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you so much for sharing your feedback. I am so glad you enjoyed your stay and appreciate you taking the time to recognize our staff for their great customer service. I will be sure to share this with our teams.

Also consider these accommodations in or near McLeansville
Comfort Suites Whitsett - Greensboro East
Holiday Inn Express Suites Greensboro East
Drury Inn & Suites Burlington
Sheraton Greensboro at Four Seasons
Comfort Inn Greensboro
Comfort Inn Greensboro
#17 of 77 in Greensboro
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Burlington (Elon)

Been to Hampton Inn Greensboro East? Share your experiences!