“Great Coffee!!”

Price range: US$9 - US$30
Cuisines: Cafe
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Reservations
Description: THERE'S A PLACE FOR YOU AT THE TABLE! We invite you to come enjoy great food in a casually elegant atmosphere. Voted "Mebane's Most Romantic" restaurant, we are perfect for special occasions fellas business entertaining. Everything on our menu is prepared to order by our gifted Chef Bob Compton and his talented staff using locally sourced ingredients whenever possible. Favorites like our wild caught Shrimp and Grits, Blackened Mahi Tacos, and Rosemary Blackened Prime Rib have made us a favorite food destination. The Table also offers cocktails, craft beer, interesting wines and sumptuous house made desserts. We are an independent restaurant, located in the heart of Historic Downtown Mebane, a popular destination for art, antiques, and boutiques and are less than a mile from the Tanger Outlet Mall. Open for lunch and dinner and weekend brunch, we are closed Sunday evening and all day Monday.
Mebane, North Carolina
“Great Coffee!!”
Reviewed 7 July 2014 via mobile

Had coffee... fresh and the employees are very friendly and helpful. I will definitely go back again.

Sunny Florida
“Charming place with terrific coffee and food”
Reviewed 2 October 2013

Stayed overnight in Mebane on the way to an event. Was looking for my coffee fix and went there based on Wayne V's review. Reed and staff were friendly and cheerful. I am a daily espresso drinker and the espresso was the best I have had in a very long time. If I lived here I would be a regular! I also tried the Quiche and the Pound cake and both were excellent. If you are looking for espresso and baked goods in Mebane, stop at Reeds, you won't be disappointed.

• Visited October 2013
Durham, North Carolina
“Great Cafe'”
Reviewed 18 March 2013

Very friendly staff and great coffee. Clay street is full of shops and this is a very nice place for a muffin and coffee. Highly recommend. Heard they are going to expand to a full menu. I'll be back.

• Visited March 2013
Mebane, North Carolina
“Great place to have a sit”
Reviewed 23 January 2013

Reeds is a fairly new place in MEBANE. They have gellatos and awesome coffee. The wifi is spotty but better than it was at first. If you need a place to relax away from your office and actually work as well, come to Reeds!!

Plano, Texas
“Best espresso”
Reviewed 6 November 2012

I have traveled all over and think I now have found the absolutely best espresso coffee at Reed's Downtown Table. I liked it so much that I can back daily for almost a week while visiting that area of North Carolina. The cupcakes were also delicious.

• Visited November 2012