“Go Italian” 4 of 5 bubbles

Good for: Cheap Eats, Child-friendly, Kids
Durham,NC
“Go Italian”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 July 2014

Stopped by on the way home with family. Pleasantly surprised. A nice,friendly greeting and clean environment with a variety on the menu. Salads ,spaghetti and pizza were excellent . The server, Conor, was knowledgeable and helpful. Recommend this facility if you are on the road, 85/40 , in Mebane, NC. We plan to go back again.

• Visited June 2014

Mebane, North Carolina
“Don's Picks”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 April 2014

I have only eaten there 2 times, but the food was great. Great choice and good service. I recommend this plase as excellent.

Visited April 2014
Orange Co, NC
“Real Pizza - even in NC”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 September 2013

We go often when we need a pizza fix. The family is Italian from NJ and they know how to make a real pizza. Their other dishes of classic southern Italian food are also good. And it is a cheerful family restaurant with good prices. We often go with our neighbors too, and they cheerfully accommodate a crowd of 6 or more.

• Visited September 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Raleigh, NC
“Excellent Service”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 September 2013

We had dinner there yesterday. My girlfriend had the eggplant sub which was fine. I had the sausage sub. I don't know what the problem was but the sausage meat on the sub tasted watery and pasty. I gave a slice of it to my girlfriend who said yeah, something is wrong there. She wondered if it was turkey meat or something. I really don't know. I suspect the sausage was just boiled, cut up and kept in a pot of water all day long. The meat was definitely not off the grill like every other italian restaurant would serve it. Weird. I didn't eat it all and didn't send it back. The sub was only $6.50 so maybe they're just trying to cut costs by serving inferior meat boiled in a pot.

• Visited September 2013
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Mebane, North Carolina
“Nice Italian food ! Garlic Knots!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 August 2013

Clean place with pretty good food. It is typical good Italian food. The garlic knots are great! Lasagna is not quite as spicy as I like but still good. Moretti beer is tasty. Steak & Cheese subs are also good.

Visited July 2013

Been to Ciao Pizza Italian Restaurant? Share your experiences!