“Beautiful biscuits” 5 of 5 bubbles

Biscuitville
Ranked #13 of 70 Restaurants in Mebane
Cuisines: American, Fast food
Good for: Cheap Eats, Child-friendly
Dining options: Brunch, Lunch, Breakfast, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Hillsborough, North Carolina
“Beautiful biscuits”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 August 2014

I LOVE Biscuitville! It puts that other biscuit place to shame. Biscuitville biscuits aren't greasy or overly salty. And are just the right heft - not too light and not too heavy. The price is right, too!

Mebane, North Carolina
“Biscuit heaven....”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 August 2014

Ok, I don't usually review chain eateries, but I'll make an exception here. Their biscuits are top-notch, with a wide variety plus other offerings. My daughter and I usually go up there on Saturday morning about 8 AM for chicken biscuits, hash browns, and a Pepsi. Sometimes I'll splurge and have a Pimento cheese biscuit or a smoked sausage biscuit. The gravy biscuits are also great, but messy to eat while driving... Sadly, they close at 2 PM, or I'd be eating their biscuits for supper as well.

The fact that you can hardly get into the parking lot on Saturday mornings should tell you something; most of the folks are local folks, with a scattering of tourists who made it past the other fast food offerings beside the interstate. The staff is pleasant and quick, and the prices are reasonable. So for a small taste of Southern biscuits done fast and good, pull on in and grab a few, and as always, Happy Motoring!

Hartsville, South Carolina
“Biscuits (and they sell other food too)”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 August 2014

I recall eating at a Biscuitville over 3 decades ago, but hadn't seen one since. My loss. On this visit, one of us had a pork chop biscuit, the other a Pimento Cheese and Bacon Biscuit, and both had dark roast coffee. We had been sampling biscuits at various places all week, but stopped looking after our visit here, as they were perfect, and reminding us of how biscuits used to taste. I note that the place for full of locals eating, and not tourists. Open morning to afternoon. Typical fast food decor. They do serve things other than biscuits,

Hendersonville, North Carolina
“Chain-Smain:)”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 June 2014

Sure it's a chain and sure it's in the South where biscuits rule but don't pass up a chance to try this restaurant! On one of our many trips to the Chapel Hill, NC area we always make it a point to stop for breakfast. This visit we had a pork chop biscuit and a turkey sausage on an English muffin (I know it's Biscuitville) but we had to try it and it was spectacular:) There R many items to choose from so U R not at a loss for something to choose from! If U have never been stop and try it and prove me wrong.

• Visited June 2014
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Mebane, North Carolina
“Love Country Ham Biscuits!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 March 2014

To me, this is the BEST place in town for Country Ham biscuits!! I mean it TRULY says great things about a place, that gives you a larger slice of ham, than the biscuit --- and they are BOTH yummy!

Visited March 2014

Been to Biscuitville? Share your experiences!