“Weigh anchor boys, for Fisherman's Cove....”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Fisherman's Cove Seafood
Ranked #26 of 71 Restaurants in Mebane
Mebane, North Carolina
“Weigh anchor boys, for Fisherman's Cove....”
Reviewed 11 May 2014

Okay, fair play, I come from the Eastern Shore of Maryland; seawater runs in our veins there, and I grew up on FRESH, real, seafood, and there ain't nothing like it in Piedmont NC. Now, having said that, Fisherman's Cove is not bad. The portions are sizable, the service quick, and the folks are friendly. It's not near the interstate, so there aren't a whole lot of tourists, but a lot of local traffic. I usually get scallops and oysters, sometimes fish, and it's decent; I eat there about twice a month. Prices are reasonable. Give it a try if you're in Mebane. It's right across from the Railroad tracks, so you may actually get to see the Amtrak zip by bound for Durham or Greensboro.

• Visited May 2014
3 Thank Tyaskin

Been to Fisherman's Cove Seafood? Share your experiences!