“My favorite in Mebane!”

China King
Ranked #36 of 73 Restaurants in Mebane
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 2 November 2012

I literally pass 2 other Chinese restaurants in order to drive to China King. I just feel their food is the best and I am willing to go that extra distance to get it. I have never actually eaten in the restaurant but I have gotten take out hundreds of times. My opinion is that it is really the best Chinese food in town.

1  Thank Terry E

Reviewed 23 February 2012

This is my usual Chinese restaurant, so it is good enough for me to eat about 1-2 month. My kids like their Habachi stir fry and the Buddah Delight with fried tofu is a very good vegetarian dish. The General Tso's chicken is not spicy at all. That is good for my family since my wife cannot do spicy food, and we can share this dish. If I eat here solo, I request it "spicy".

Typical eat in area with small tables. It is always clean. Staff very nice.

1  Thank NorthCarolina621

Been to China King? Share your experiences!