“Good food for average price”
Review of Yum Yum's

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Yum Yum's
Ranked #63 of 71 Restaurants in Mebane
Cuisines: Chinese
Mebane
“Good food for average price”
Reviewed 9 February 2014

My family and I get takeout every now and then. I always get the shrimp and garlic sauce, which is great every time. The fried chicken wings are really good too, just salty sometimes. The place could use some tlc. There's no atmosphere, it's more of a call your order in and pick it up type of place. Call ahead because we always had a pretty long wait ordering in the restaurant. The owners/cooks used to have their kids in the restaurant, but I haven't seen them recently....thought it was quite unprofessional, but the lady that's always there is nice. If you want reasonably priced good Chinese food, try this place.

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank FoOdCriTicxx

Central Nc
“Food was not good.”
Reviewed 30 October 2012

the food was poor quality and poor taste. the restaurant was not very clean. the staff was nice but we were there for the food. will not go back.

• Visited April 2012
Mebane NC
“YUCK!”
Reviewed 22 July 2012

Yuck! I tried years ago and it was horrible. Hey, but they are still in business so someone must like! It was just that bad when I tried and I have never went back! Too scared to try again. I'm really funny about the grade of meat in my Chinese food. Golden China in Graham is the BEST! And right off the interstate! Sorry Yum Yum's is a YUCK YUCK for me!

Visited July 2012
Mebane, North Carolina
“Down Hill”
Reviewed 12 July 2011

Yes it's gone down hill even more. Had not had it in a while. The chicken was undercooked and tasted slimey. This was sesame seed chicken... no way should deep fried chicken taste slimey. The rice was undercooked, finally the fortune cookies was stale and out of date. Too many chinese places around risk a bad experince.

Been to Yum Yum's? Share your experiences!