“Great Place to Spend Some Time”

Parker-Binns Vineyard
Florence, South Carolina
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Place to Spend Some Time”
Reviewed 14 October 2013

My wife and I were touring the SC/NC foothills and made our way to Parker-Binns. This vineyard is run by a fantastic couple (assisted by their dog Lulu), and we had a great time trying their wines and talking to them and other couples who had stopped in. All of the wines were very good, but our favorite was Loco Lulu. This vineyard is located in a developing wine area, is only a few minutes from I-26, and is well worth the trip.

Visited October 2013

15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Good wine and fun people”
Reviewed 22 September 2013

The atmosphere created by the owners of this vineyard is so pleasant and felt the moment you walk in the door. With a welcoming smile and fun stories one truly embraces the beaut of this vineyard. Take a walk outside and go upstairs to enjoy the view as well. My favorite wine was the one named after their dog Lulu and the good thing about purchasing a bottle of Lulu's wine is that she gives back. An amazing visit filled with good wine, people, laughs, and a beautiful relaxing view. I definitely plan on returning, especially when the wood fire oven and smoker are put to use :)

Visited September 2013
Virginia Beach, Virginia
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Great wine! Great people!”
Reviewed 3 September 2013

We were directed to this vineyard by another vineyard that we had visited earlier that day. It seems that the vineyards in that area all look out for each other. They don't treat each other like "the competition". The couple that owns that vineyard couldn't be any nicer nor could their wine be more delicious!! We spent 2 hours talking to them like we were long lost friends.They even let us try the juice of the grapes that they had just picked that morning. YUM! We had such a difficult time deciding on which wines to buy. My husband chose a blackberry wine (even though he had just bought one at an earlier vineyard). I had a tough time deciding on a Moscato, or one of their other delicious whites. She was kind enough to let me try both again to help in my decision. I went with the Moscato because no other vineyard that I've visited has offered Moscato. Boy am I glad I made that decision. It is sooooo good!!! If you are anywhere near their vineyard, find it and enjoy!! We're glad that we did.

Visited August 2013
Mill Spring, NC
“Relaxing atmosphere with great views and hospitality!”
Reviewed 25 July 2013

If you are looking for an afternoon of relaxation, great wine, nice views, and a friendly atmosphere this is the place.

Visited July 2013
Rock Hill, South Carolina
21 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 42 helpful votes
“It's not only the flavor of the wine but also of the location thanks to the owners”
Reviewed 21 July 2013

You are missing out if you do not stop at this vineyard. The owners will make you feel as if you are visiting family. The wines are diverse and the flavors amazing. I highly recommend the blackberry wine (not overly sweet; you will truly taste the berries) and the incredible Cabernet they just bottled.

While you are there do not miss the suck up of the crew .. Lulu is very sweet and will surely ask you to rub her belly. And hey, bring the kids because there are sheep and miniature donkeys.

Visited July 2013