“Huge room!”

Comfort Inn & Suites
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Mocksville
Reviewed 8 September 2013 via mobile

This is a nice hotel for the price, the staff was nice and friendly. The room was giant and clean. We stay here again. Mocksville is a nice little town to stay in. The pool was clean it would be a good hotel to stay at with kids also.

• Stayed: September 2013
1  Thank Blmor78
Mike B, Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 16 September 2013

Thank You so much for your feedback. We do appreciate your wonderful comments. We are conviently located off I-40. We are glad your stay was great and that you will return to our property in the future. We look forward to seeing you again at the Days Inn.

Reviewed 28 August 2013

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Trena L

Reviewed 20 August 2013

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Mike B, Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 4 September 2013

Reviewed 13 August 2013

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 August 2013

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled solo

Reviewed 30 July 2013

I own a Heat and Air Company 2 hours away from Mocksville NC I called to make reservation for my 2 employees to stay overnight one night so that they could finish the install. I spoke with a sweet lady by the name of Shandra who made my reservation and stated that if we would be later than 6pm to call in with a credit card to hold the room. At 5:45 I called the hotel to let them know the guys would be arriving around 9pm and that I currently had a reservation Ron the guy whom answered the phone replied with so, I was shocked by his reply so I stated I need to give you credit card to hold the room and explained that I had spoke with Shandra early and she told me if I was going to be checking in after 6 to call in with credit card he stated that Shandra was just a front desk clerk she has no authority all she does is answer phone and make reservations. I asked to speak to Manager he said he is the night manager, I replied with you are kidding right he said no. I stated why cant I give you credit card to hold room he said cause you could be a fraudlant customer and the only way to use credit card is to fax my credit card back and front in. First off why would I do that I am not crazy to send a copy of my credit card to anyone that is a problem in the making. I was shocked with his response and the fact he stated I was a crook. I asked him if he doesn't take credit cards over phone how does he stay in business. I told him that I was the owner of my company and I need a place for my guys to lay there head down and he said not my problem you either have they come by now to check in or at risk of losing their room. Rules are rules and that is my rule I replied with you are a class A Jerk. He replied with you can call somewhere else everyone has same policy. He hung up on me. I would never recommend this place to anyone. However I did call the Quality Inn and had no problem at all making a reservation and their Customer Service is Outstanding.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
Mike B, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 22 August 2013

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

On behalf of our team member, I would like to apologize for not exceeding your expectations. Your satisfaction is important to us and we will be using the feedback you gave us to implement improvements to ensure we offer a better experience for guests in the future.

I hope that you will consider staying with us, so that we can have another chance to provide you with a superior experience.

Reviewed 15 July 2013

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Also consider these accommodations in or near Mocksville
Days Inn Mocksville
Best Western Statesville Inn
Best Western Statesville Inn
#7 of 21 in Statesville
Comfort Inn and Suites Statesville

Been to Comfort Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!