“Sweet, sweet surrender...”

Ketchie Creek Bakery
Ranked #1 of 1 Dessert in Mocksville
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Courtland, Virginia
“Sweet, sweet surrender...”
Reviewed 23 October 2013

Oh, my goodness. If you have a sweet tooth, eat a cinnamon roll from this place! Or a mini cheese cake, or a cookie, or a slice of cake...
This bakery has pasteries, cookies and cakes, and also does a GREAT business at serving lunch.
Homemade soup, deli sandwiches and quiche. yummy.

If you're in the area stop here for lunch. You won't be disappointed.

Mooresville, North Carolina
“Things have changed!!!”
Reviewed 23 October 2013 via mobile

I have been going here for years when in the Mocksville area. This trip the cake was dry! It tasted like a cake mix!! It was a Saturday so it was lined out the door, no order what so ever. Did buy a few of the cookies that were good. However the cake was a total waste of money!!!!

Charlotte, North Carolina
“Tasty treats!”
Reviewed 17 October 2013

I've stopped by here twice recently in the evening between 5pm and 6pm when I wanted something sweet. There was quite a good variety of items. The items I have tried were good. I especially enjoyed the chocolate chewy cookie. The brownies were large and nice for sharing for those who like smaller portions.

There are items for sale in the shop as well as sandwiches and cakes custom made, but I have not tried those yet. They also have a daily soup and a variety of salads.

The customer service was quite good. There were two or three young ladies there to assist customers from two or three areas (sandwich/salad counter, sweets counter, cake counter) and that was nice so as to avoid delays or long waits.

Bayern
“Excellent place for sandwich”
Reviewed 16 October 2013

I come here everyday for lunch when working in Mocksville. I love their tuna salad sandwich on french bread! Just awesome! I also had a cheesecake brownie which was excellent too.
It is only a small Restaurant/Coffeshop - but if you are in the area make sure you check it out. Its worth it I guarantee!

Raleigh, North Carolina, United States
“Outstanding quick meal”
Reviewed 22 July 2013

We were passing through Mocksville looking at real estate and came across this gem for lunch

It was very clean and pretty, friendly smiling staff, desserts galore. My wife had a ham/turkey/cheese sandwich and I had the Reuben. Both were delicious. We then grabbed a couple of cookies on the way out and they were amazing as well. Next time we are in the area we will definitely stop back

• Visited July 2013