“Food was good, restaurant is NOT clean”
Review of Zeko's Village

Zeko's Village
Ranked #23 of 61 Restaurants in Mocksville
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 13 October 2012

If I have no where else to eat, or I'm in a hurry I will eat here. The food I've had was good, the waitresses were friendly and attentive, but the place was dirty, stuffy(not ventilated well), and the bathroom was bad.

They provide plenty of food on your plate and the price is decent.

1  Thank Clay F

Reviewed 11 August 2012

Best food in town and the steak special is AWESOME! My husband and I usually end up eating there on our date night about every time. I have NEVER had anything bad from there.

Reviewed 1 July 2012

Zeko's offers traditional Italian food along with the best cheesesteak sub in the Triad. The good is consistently good and the servers are fast and efficient. The pizza is very good as are the buffalo wings. Zeko's is family friendly and the price is right. For my money, Zeko's offers the best value in dining in Davie County.

1  Thank tim k
Reviewed 11 December 2011

My wife and I love their Chicken Alfredo pizza...it is by far the best we have ever tasted. When our son and his family, who live in Florida, come for a visit, it is a must for us all to go to Zeko's for a ...you guessed it Chicken Alfredo pizza! No place has ever come close to matching it for taste! Our second choice for dinner is steak calzone. We order the large, cut in half, and it is still more than we can eat. Like I said, bring your appetite!!!

1  Thank geri20
Reviewed 19 August 2011

My husband and o decided to give this place another chance after a less than mediocre experience. It is now mediocre. Don't go when its busy or there will be no garlic bread. Ever.