“Cleanliness and service over up to date...anyday!”

Days Inn Mocksville
Ranked #2 of 3 Hotels in Mocksville
Reviewed 15 June 2012 via mobile

The furnishings are a little dated, but the rooms are always very clean. The staff always knows who I am and the service is excellent. I will take that over a new hotel any day.

• Stayed: June 2012

Reviewed 29 December 2011

I have stayed here many times. To the point they know me when I book a room and come through the door. Such a wonderful and friendly staff. The rooms are clean and and the area is very safe. I have had my 80+ parents staying there because they are so accommodating to senior citizens. I have family that I visit regularly in NC and this place was just so nice! The room rate is great and it is close by restaurants and shopping. Mocksville is a nice town with historic value and friendly folks. I use this motel when I'm traveling to Myrtle Beach or Hilton Head also since it is reasonable and is a nice stop over for the night. The breakfast is great and the dining room is nice and clean. It also has a very nice pool area and I invite my grandchildren to come and swim when I visit. The staff is so very nice and friendly to my family. I would recommend this motel to any one traveling to the coast or to the NASCAR races. I have read the negative reviews and after staying there over ten times in the last years, I have had nothing but positive things to say about this motel

Room Tip: The pool was exceptionally nice. Close to good restaurants
  • Stayed: January 2011, travelled solo
4  Thank karen g
Reviewed 8 October 2011

Desk clerk was nice, breakfast was nice. Room was disgusting, complete with spiders in the bathroom, a weak, flickering bathroom light, a moldy bathmat, and grungy bathroom tile. Ceilings have been poorly patched and are flaking, room smelled stale and moldy. Noise from the street is almost unbearable. Never again.

• Stayed: October 2011
Reviewed 8 September 2010

This hotel has a beautiful outs decor look...but thats it. The room we stayed in was pure disgusting. It reaked of nasty urine and mold. The beds were beyond disgusting. We went to front desk to politley complain and the front desk clerk was just utterly rude and nasty and didnt care what we had to say but did move our room after we said we will go elsewhere. The new room was still bad but not horrible. I will never again book a room without prior looking at it.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank yungmoney8919
Reviewed 4 August 2010

My family traveled to Mocksville, NC for my grandfather's funeral, and due to the limited number of hotel options in the Mocksville area, we elected to stay at the Quality Inn. I am very familiar with the town and know everyone, in general, to be exceptionally friendly; the Quality Inn went above and beyond.

The front desk staff was very friendly, efficient, and sympathetic to our reason for traveling. The room was clean and well maintained, and the property, while a little older, was also well maintained. The free wi-fi worked well, so I was able to catch up on a little work. We also enjoyed the close proximity to Dunkin' Donuts for our early morning coffee fix.

Considering the circumstances that led us to select the Quality Inn, I feel we made a very good decision, and I would stay there again.

• Stayed: March 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 July 2010

We wanted to stay between Charlotte & the Greensboro area.
This was a clean hotel with friendly staff. The price was quite reasonable.

For good food at a good price the staff recommended Millers in Mocksville.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled on business
Reviewed 26 February 2010

I have to stay overnight in Mocksville several times a year. This is a "motel" with all rooms opening to the parking lot so I did not stay here at first. I have stayed there 2 times now and will stay again. Very clean and comfortable rooms. The staff is very friendly and seem to genuinely want you to enjoy your stay.

• Stayed: February 2010, travelled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Mocksville
Comfort Inn & Suites
#4 of 21 in Statesville
Village Inn Event Center
La Quinta Inn & Suites Winston-Salem
Best Western Plus Hanes Mall Hotel

Been to Days Inn Mocksville? Share your experiences!