“Excellent”

Hampton Inn Charlotte / Monroe
Ranked #1 of 8 Hotels in Monroe
Reviewed 21 August 2014

Very Good, well satisfied with all services. Pleasant ff and knowledgeable staff. Clean rooms, bathrooms, internet accessibly good, the pool clean with towels available to guest. The breakfast bar was excellent, with lots of foods, juice and fruit choices. Enjoyed our stay....

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Allison M, General Manager at Hampton Inn Charlotte / Monroe, responded to this reviewResponded 22 August 2014

Dear Arie M,

Thank you for your stay with us recently and for taking the time to review our hotel! We are so happy to hear your enjoyed your stay with us! Thank you for sharing your comments about your great experience with us on Trip Advisor! We look forward to your next stay with us!

Reviewed 20 August 2014

This hotel was fully booked the nights of my stay and was to my suprise, very noise free. I found the staff to be very helpful and the room comfortable. The parking is amble and seems safe. I was very happy and will stay here again in the future.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business

Dear Walter Y,

Thank you so much for choosing to stay with us at Hampton Inn Monroe! We are always delighted to hear of another satisfied guest! Thank you sharing your review of our hotel with us and the Trip Advisor community! We hope to see you again soon on your next visit to Monroe!

Reviewed 18 August 2014

As a Hilton Honors gold member I stay at a ton of Hampton Inns and Garden Inns....this one was OK. I had book a room with 2 double beds via my Hilton Honors app but got one king-size bed.

Positives - Very friendly staff (even though they didn't have much to work with). Rooms were clean even being a bit dated and well worn.

Negatives - Very data location and lacking in extra things. The location was not that full and when asking for extra pillows (asked for 3 got 1) and towels (asked for 2 got 1) was told they we out of em'.

Room Tip: They do offer booking with Hilton Honors and you can get "double point" rooms.
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
Allison M, General Manager at Hampton Inn Charlotte / Monroe, responded to this reviewResponded 20 August 2014

Dear brimil,

Thank you for staying with us recently and for your review of our hotel! We greatly value the experience our guests have with us! Thank you for mentioning the Hilton Honors app because it is such a great tool for travelers to select their own room and the Double Points promotion is a big hit! I'm also happy to hear you were upgraded to a King room! I will follow up and make sure we have plenty of extra towels available for any guest need! We look forward to seeing you again on your next visit to Monroe!

Reviewed 17 August 2014

This is a great property and the staff are amazing. It was all clean and very comfortable. I was under the weather and they all went out of their way to make me comfortable. From making sure I had honey for hot tea and all hours of the night to getting me menus of local food delivery places. I felt taken care of like a family member. I will stay here EVERY time I am in the area. Thank you to everyone at Hampton Inn!

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business

Dear Mark L,

Thank you for such a wonderful review and thank you for sharing your great experience with others on Trip Advisor! I'm sorry to hear that you were not feeling well but happy to hear that you were taken great care of! Our staff really cares about our guests and having a great experience each and every stay! We look forward to seeing you on your next trip to Monroe!

Reviewed 5 August 2014

I have stay here multiple times. The staff has always been extremely friendly. I've had the pleasure to meet the General Manager Allison Mills and she is very personable. I highly recommend this hotel if you are planning to stay in Monroe or somewhere close to Charlotte. - Terrell

Room Tip: There is additional parking in the rear with 2 entrances on either side of the hotel.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank terrell_smith

Dear Terrell_smith,

Thank you for your review of our hotel! Its a great compliment to hear from our guests of how much they enjoy their stays! We have enjoyed getting to know you over the years and consider you part of our family! We look forward to seeing you on your next visit with us!

Reviewed 31 July 2014

With my travels around the globe, I have to admit and advise that the Hampton Inn in Monroe North Carolina at 2368 Roland Drive is by far one of the greatest places I ever get to visit. The friendly and accomodating staff; exceptional service and attention to detail and the cleanliness of the rooms makes this the perfect place to call when I'm traveling to Monroe, NC.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business

Dear Geoffrey H,

Thank you for your recent stay with us and your review of our hotel! We appreciate your loyalty to Hampton Inn and cant thank you enough for all your kind words! We look forward to seeing you again on your next trip to Monroe!

Reviewed 28 July 2014

The staff was extremely nice & efficient. The location was good. They assisted me with 2 problems regarding directions & loaned me a phone charger which was extremely helpful. It was very surprising to find that there was no closet or any place to hang clothes!! And no iron or ironing board. Nice size room, nice bathroom. Breakfast was good except no meat.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Allison M, General Manager at Hampton Inn Charlotte / Monroe, responded to this reviewResponded 30 July 2014

Dear barbaragB906ZK,

Thank you for your recent stay with us and for your review of our hotel! I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay. Its great to hear that we were able to provide you with a cell phone charger during your stay! We have a large collection of chargers for guests to use if they forget theirs. I would like to mention that we do have closets in each guest room. Its the mirrored door located between the bedroom and bathroom. This is where you can find the iron and ironing board as well. It often gets overlooked as just a mirror! Thank you for your comments and we look forward to your next visit with us!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Monroe
Holiday Inn Express & Suites - Monroe
Relax Inn Monroe
#6 of 8 in Monroe
Courtyard Charlotte Matthews
Homewood Suites by Hilton Charlotte Ballantyne Area

Been to Hampton Inn Charlotte / Monroe? Share your experiences!