“This hotel was AWESOME, the breakfast Staff was AWESOME.”

Holiday Inn Express & Suites - Monroe
Ranked #3 of 8 Hotels in Monroe
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed 21 August 2014

The hotel was clean, and the beds were so comfortable, the staff was beyond AWESOME. Every hotel.should take lesson from their staff.The staff was more the gracious. If ever I had a reason to be in Monroe, I would definitely stag here again.

• Stayed: August 2014
2  Thank msberdie
Dev D, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites - Monroe, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2014

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback regarding your stay with us! I am so happy to hear you enjoyed your stay, especially breakfast! Kudos to our staff! It really is important to us that our guests enjoy their stay and am glad to hear you did! Thank you so much for staying with us and we hope to see you again!

There are newer reviews for Holiday Inn Express & Suites - Monroe

Reviewed 21 August 2014

We booked this hotel for our daughter's wedding sight unseen. Wow, from the moment we walked in, the staff were welcoming, helpful and efficient. We had many many out of town guests and the staff addressed a variety of needs. Madelyn and Kelly at the front desk were so helpful! Pat was spectacular with breakfast--she was fun, helpul and always had a smile on her face. The rooms were beautiful and clean! The housekeeping staff were thorough and efficient. Will certainly be back--thank you.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family

Thank you so much for taking the time to review your stay with us! I am so happy to hear our staff were able to take care of you and your friends and family. Thank you for staying with us and we hope to see you again when you're in Monroe, NC!

Reviewed 21 August 2014

August 16, 2014, was my son's wedding day. He lives in Charlotte so a large majority of the guests were from out of town. The Holiday Inn Express in Monroe, NC was a wonderful place that not only accommodated our guests comfortably but also worked with me long distance to plan a small rehearsal dinner! Anna Dahl was very easy to work with and even ran out to the dollar store to get something that we had forgotten! Every employee that we met was kind, friendly and helpful. Try this hotel and give my best to Pat at breakfast!

Pat VanInwagen
Granby CT

Room Tip: Every room that I saw was comfortable, roomy and with blackout curtains, we were not disturbed by ou...
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family

Thank you so much for your review. I am so glad to hear your son's wedding guests were comfortably accommodated. We thank you for placing your trust in our staff. Anna, Pat, and our entire staff does a great job and am so glad they came through for you and your out of town guests! We hope to see you again and thank you for staying with us!

Reviewed 2 August 2014

Booked online, once arrived, check in was verification and a key. Room had 42" tv, desk, frig, double beds, large room and an equipped bathroom. Staff was very friendly and helpful. The breakfast had everything from bacon to biscuits, egg, orange juice, coffee, milk, fruit . . . It was just awesome ! ! My daughter and I really enjoyed our stay. It just complemented our time in Monroe for my brothers wedding. I highly recommend the Holiday Inn Express in Monroe, NC.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank winred
Dev D, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites - Monroe, responded to this reviewResponded 5 August 2014

Thank you for your review about your stay. I am so glad to hear you had a great stay! Every room here does include a 42" LED HDTV, mini-fridge, and our free hot breakfast in our Great Room; and I'm glad you got to take advantage of them! It's always nice to hear families getting together and having a great time. Thank you for staying with us and we hope to see you again!

Reviewed 23 July 2014

Anna is the best - she arranged for us to rent out a conference room for our son's wedding rehearsal dinner. She was so helpful and accommodating.

Pat - in hospitality services was so friendly. It was so nice to see her smiling face every morning as we ate breakfast. She always made sure we had everything we needed. I love, love, love the cinnamon rolls!!!

Also......The hotel is super clean!!!!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Dev D, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites - Monroe, responded to this reviewResponded 29 July 2014

Thank you so much for taking the time to review your stay with us. We are so glad to hear your rehearsal dinner went well with Anna's help and that you enjoyed Pat's hospitality and our breakfast! We serve our signature cinnamon rolls everyday with our free hot breakfast. Thank you for staying with us and we hope to see you again!

Reviewed 9 July 2014

Stayed twice in the last two weeks for work. Everything is nice and new; staff was super friendly. Rooms are all new, beds are very comfortable, and breakfast was good. Got to be the best hotel in town.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Joe W
Dev D, Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites - Monroe, responded to this reviewResponded 11 July 2014

Thank you Joe W for reviewing your stays with us! We appreciate your business and glad to hear you enjoyed our rooms and breakfast. Pat and Alida do a great job with our breakfast and our housekeepers are working hard daily to make sure everything sparkles. We will strive to provide the same great service to you as our guest every time you arrive. Thank you again for staying with us!

Reviewed 8 July 2014

Stayed 4th of July weekend and was very pleased with the hotel and surroundings. I was very impressed with the staff and pleased by the hospitality they showed. I got sick one morning and could not make it down to breakfast so my husband dined alone. He told me when he mentioned to the staff that his wife was sick they offered him a box so he could pack my breakfast to go. Kudos to Pat for being such a caring person! The only downside during this visit was due to the holiday weekend the hotel was overflowing with unsupervised kids. However, we do plan to return during the off season when its less crowded so we can enjoy the pool. The layout of the room was very functional and the room still had that new smell. This is one of the nicest hotels I have seen in awhile!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank TG-NC-CHIC007

Thank you so much for taking the time review your stay with us! We are so happy to hear you enjoyed our hotel. I do apologize for any disturbance you may have encountered while you were here. We did have a lot of children that weekend, and although there was some noise and crowds we certainly enjoyed all the little smiles. One benefit of our hotel is that it is a concrete structure, so the guestrooms tend to get a little less noise than wood structures. If there is anything I can do to help ensure your next stay is better, please ask for me at 704-774-1779 and I will be more than happy to assist you. We thank you for staying with us!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Monroe
Hampton Inn Charlotte / Monroe
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Matthews East
Relax Inn Monroe
Relax Inn Monroe
#6 of 8 in Monroe

Been to Holiday Inn Express & Suites - Monroe? Share your experiences!