“Great Get Away” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of The Inn at Rosehill & Rosehill Stables

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Monroe
The Inn at Rosehill & Rosehill Stables
Ranked #1 of 2 Monroe B&B and Inns
Greensburg, Indiana
“Great Get Away”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 March 2014

Our family stayed at the Inn while attending a wedding. Beautiful rooms and property. We booked all 4 rooms and had a wonderful time. Love that each room has a private bath. We had a very relaxing stay and we will stay here again!

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family

Business
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
Charlotte, NC
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 October 2013

The Inn at Rosehill is a beautiful, peaceful place to relax with its view over the meadows and the pastures. The suites are large, private, and well appointed. I love how each suite opens to the huge wrap around porches. I board my horse at the stable there and love it! The horses get excellent care and spoiling. We ride in the arena, on the trails and in the meadows, and sometimes ride to the Inn to say hello to Janice and guests. All of the people at Rosehill are very nice and caring, and go out of their way to make you feel comfortable. The Inn is perfect for weddings, guest speakers, holiday functions, or any type of gathering. I recommend staying there to any out of town guests or anyone needing a "getaway" retreat!

Room Tip: All of the rooms are wonderful. Each one has a pretty view and opens to the porch. They all have equ...
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled solo
York, South Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 September 2013

We just spent the weekend to celebrate my husbands birthday. This is such a beautiful property and is so relaxing, we thought we were in Paradise. I loved the bonus of being able to walk to the stable and interact with the horses as well. I cannot say anything about the stables from either boarding or training my horse there, since I don't own a horse, but what I observed sure made me believe that if I did own a horse I would bring it to Rosehill in a heartbeat.
So whether you want to go to the Bed and Breakfast to relax or if you are looking for a place to board or train your horse or take riding lessons, this is the place to go.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Also consider these accommodations in or near Monroe
BEST WESTERN Inn & Suites - Monroe
Hampton Inn Charlotte / Monroe
#6 of 8 in Monroe
Holiday Inn Express & Suites - Monroe
#5 of 12 in Matthews
Matthews Manor Bed & Breakfast

Been to The Inn at Rosehill & Rosehill Stables? Share your experiences!