“Good dinner”

O'Charley's
Ranked #71 of 129 Restaurants in Monroe
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 13 January 2014 via mobile

Nice place to eat in Monroe, NC. We tried the chicken pot pie and we also had the Salmon plate with broccoli and cheese casserole. Cindy was out waitress and she was great!

Reviewed 24 February 2013

We stopped for a quick, light lunch on our way to Charlotte and it suited us fine. My wife and I each had one of the signature salads which were good. The only issue I had was that I asked for them not to include the bleu cheese on my chicken-spinach-apple salad and when it arrived it had bleu cheese on it. I pointed that out to the waitress who in all fairness apologized and offered to have the kitchen re-do the salad. I elected to just pick around the cheese because we were in a hurry and it was light enough that it wasn't a problem, however it shows they need to pay a little more attention to get it right the first time.

Other than the one issue, nice salads, good coffee, and friendly service. The food seemed a bit expensive for what we got.

Reviewed 13 December 2012

This is a chain restaurant, so you really cannot tell one from the other, but the prices are inexpensive and the food is hot and fast, and tasty, too. I do enjoy the murals that reflect the area.

Reviewed 30 May 2012

Very good food served quickly by friendly staff. Ambience very good.

Reviewed 12 January 2012

The best potatoe soup around, I love the rolls too. Great service, never been disappointed!

Been to O'Charley's? Share your experiences!