“Large rooms in Mooresville, NC”

Wingate by Wyndham Mooresville
Ranked #3 of 14 Hotels in Mooresville

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
  • Korean first
Hollister, California
Reviewed 19 April 2014

I recently stayed at Wingate with my Wife and twin 5 year olds each night we stayed we had our children in bed and asleep before 10pm. We were with a wedding group and one guest staying at Wingate did not like a member of my family in a near by room so that guest complained about my family member. The management at Wingate opted to throw out anyone related to the guest/family member that the complaint was filed against including a room with a room with to senior citizens 1 over 80... so we were thrown out by 8 police officers by order of the Wingate management. My family never broke one rule or did one thing to warrant having our door banged on by a police officer making us wake up our children at 11 at night and ordered to either leave or be arrested by order of Wingate management it was the worst experience ever!!

• Stayed April 2014
1 Thank Jfrisco
Kim P, Director of Sales at Wingate by Wyndham Mooresville, responded to this review, 22 April 2014
I am so sorry for your experience at my hotel. However, I must tell our side of the story as well. On Wednesday night after your check in, your party was warned by both the hotel staff, myself and the police to keep the noise down to a minimum and be respectful of other guests in the hotel. We did have another group there as well and they were told the same. Unfortunately, your group continued to be disrespectful to both my staff, myself and the other guests. I spoke to the bride and some family members several times on Thursday and Friday morning. I tried to rectify the problems and future problems by offering the meeting room for your gatherings free of charge. I have been told that the meeting room was so disrespected and full of garbage that it looked like a dump. This is disrespecting me, my staff and our property. The Mooresville police department did their job because they had been to the property 3 times in 3 days. I hate that this displaced your party however, we have got to do what is best for our business and our returning guests. Please feel free to contact me to discuss this further.
San Diego, California
Reviewed 17 April 2014

Very nice hotel...bright and clean lobby. The rooms were spacious and modern with a large closet with built in safe! The pool looked nice, however we didn't get a chance to swim. Too bad that they had to take out the Jacuzzi. The breakfast was standard hot & cold fair and was fine. Easy to get on and off freeway. Would recommend to stay here in the Mooresville area.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
Thank you! Please come and stay with us again soon!
Kim P