“Somewhere to sleep and shower....”

Days Inn Mooresville Lake Norman
Ranked #13 of 14 Hotels in Mooresville
Reviewed 15 May 2014

I stayed in Mooresville at the days inn around feb. It started snowing and unfortunately I could not leave and was stuck for 6 days! Not only was I stuck here but in order to get breakfast I had to walk from the back of the hotel to the other building which has the front desk. During my stay, I had a couple who was very rude and disturbing my boyfriend and I. Arguing constantly and then would go into having wild, loud sex for about an hour. I let it go the first time but finally called the front desk. It did not stop and they remained in the same room while I had called at least 2 other times to please have them or myself removed from our rooms. The hotel room in its' self was not horrible. It was clean when I got there. However, when I got home I realized a pair of my nike sweatpants I had received for Christmas went missing. I had them laying out on my desk when they came into clean, I think someone may have taken them. I hope that is not the case but I've looked high and low for them! Overall it was not a pleasant experience and I will not be returning to this location.

• Stayed: February 2014
1  Thank Samantha H

Reviewed 30 April 2014

Reviewed 30 April 2014

The room is great, as well as the location. The only complaint I have against the place is that it is close to the highway, so the amount of traffic and the noise of drivers stamping on the engines could affect your sleep.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
Reviewed 26 April 2014

A handicaped room needs a walk in shower, a couple of handles on the wall does not make it disabled friendly. Also the motel is in need of an upgrade, shabby, I expected more from a Days Inn. Air quality not good both my wife and I woke with our sinuses blocked. Not a normal occurence for us.......

1  Thank Alan C
Reviewed 23 April 2014

Reviewed 17 April 2014

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 April 2014

I was driving from West Palm Beach Florida to Charlottesville Virginia. I had a car loaded completely including two dogs. I had planned on stopping in South Carolina , but discovered that the Masters Tournament gobbled up all rooms'
When I got to Mooresville at midnight I was beat, The young lady at the desk
was great. Good room and stay in Race City.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business