Hampton Inn & Suites Mooresville/Lake Norman
Ranked #1 of 13 Hotels in Mooresville
“Great stay”
Reviewed 6 March 2014

The staff at the front desk were so friendly and accomodating. I arrived 5 hrs early and they were able to check me in to my room...such a relief. I would definately stay here again. I always appreciate extra detail to making sure you are taken care of.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Vicky G, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Mooresville/Lake Norman, responded to this review, 16 May 2014
Thank you so much for your review. We truly appreciate your kind remarks and are thrilled you enjoyed your stay. I hope you will be back to visit in the near future! We Love Having You Here!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (43)
Charlotte, North Carolina
Reviewed 5 March 2014

We stayed here for one night in early February while celebrating our son's 14th birthday. The staff surprised our son by having "birthday balloons and cupcakes" waiting in the room for our arrival :) The beds were wonderful - slept soundly and the suite was nice and spacious. Staff were exceptional in their jobs even in the midst of renovations which by the way in no way were hindering guests from having a great stay like we did. Highly recommend this hotel if in the area. Suite equipped with full dishwasher / fridge and freezer / microwave. Breakfast hot and tasty with lots of choices.

Room Tip: For the price - the suites are well worth every penny. Suites are 2 rooms (den and sleeping area sep...
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled with family
Thank you so much for your review. We are thrilled you enjoyed your stay! We pride ourselves in Outstanding Customer Service. I am so happy we were able to help you and practice the type of service we have become accustomed to providing. Thank you so much for staying with us and we can't wait to see you again in the future. We Love Having You Here!
Raleigh, North Carolina, United States
Reviewed 3 March 2014

We try to stay at a Hampton Inn wherever we go. This is the first one that we did not give top ratings to. We had reservations for arrival after 3pm. We arrived at about 3:20 and rooms were not ready. Granted they had a full-house the night before but the desk clerk said that we would need to come back in about 25 minutes. They did not tell us to wait in lobby only that they could not check us in until room was ready (this part is understandable). We had traveled about 3 hours and been to one soccer game and had lunch and we were ready to relax. When we came back, the room was ready. The hotel was very good (our room looks like it had been remodeled) and was very clean and comfortable. The location was great, just off I-77 and close to other restaurants. The desk clerk was good and provided me with senior rate (which I have AARP), which was not available when I made the reservations (this was good of the desk clerk). The hotel was quiet at night even though were at least two soccer teams staying at the same facility. I would come back to this facility if I come back to Mooresville again but might not check in as early.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled solo
Thank you so much for your review. We are thrilled you enjoyed your stay! Thank you so much for staying with us and we can't wait to see you again in the future. We Love Having You Here!
Greensboro, North Carolina
Reviewed 20 February 2014

Great hotel for any kind of travel. Everyone is very nice and helpful. Rooms are clean and very comfortable. Very nice rooms. Manager reception is awesome. Very convenient location off Exit 36 in Mooresville ,NC

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business

Holly Springs, United States
Reviewed 17 February 2014

The staff was very friendly and helpful. The rooms were clean and comfortable. The Lobby was very tastefully decorated. The Breakfast was good, there was a good variety to choose from. I would stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple

Virginia Beach, United States
Reviewed 17 February 2014

Though being snowed in is not how I wanted to spend my time here, the hotel staff went out of their way to ensure comfort for me and all in my party. Each time that I have stayed here it has been great but this visit showed the true feeling of comfort and why I feel that this location has top notch staff.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Vicky G, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Mooresville/Lake Norman, responded to this review, 7 March 2014
Wow!! Thank you so much for your wonderful review. I am so glad we were able to accomodate you, even when the weather doesn't cooperate. I am so proud of my awesome staff. They work so hard everyday to be sure our guests have the best stay possible. Thank you again and we hope to see you in the near future! We Love Having You Here!
Minneapolis, United States
Reviewed 5 February 2014

Don't stay here until after construction finished unless they discount room big time. Breakfast was good and fitness room equipment top notch. Construction workers all weekend. Tools, boxes, drywall junk in halls and on furniture in halls. Little parking available.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with family

1 Thank Robert P
I apologize for the contruction issues at our hotel. We are bettering the hotel so our guests will have a great experience. We are currently renovating ALL guest rooms and try our best to quaratine the contruction away from guests if possible. Unfortunately, with high occupancy, it is not always possible. Contruction will be finished at the end of March. I hope you will come back and stay again and be able to enjoy our newly renovated property. As always, thank you so much for staying with us. We Love Having You Here!