“Wonderfully Restful Stop”

Ranked #2 of 14 Hotels in Mooresville
Blowing Rock, North Carolina
“Wonderfully Restful Stop”
Reviewed 30 March 2014

We were in Mooresville on business and being an HHonors participant, I looked for a Hilton property in Mooresville just because I always find dependable results. This hotel exceeded my highest expectations. I made specific requests for room location and contents. When I arrived, those requests were met. The Desk Clerk was cheerful, efficient, and genuinely interested in ensuring my expectations were fully met. Now to the property itself. The hotel is conveniently located just off of Interstate 77 but far enough to not be bothered by road noise. The hotel is under renovation at the moment. I knew this because of the signs posted everywhere. However, since I arrived just before the work was stopped for the day and left the next morning before the work began again, I was not disturbed by any construction noise. Additionally, there was no evidence of any construction except for the work trailers in the back parking lot. The facilities were the best I have experienced in my many stays at Hilton properties. The lobby was bright, comfortable, inviting, with a fireplace with fire burning. The breakfast was hot and delicious. There were no packaged breakfasts to heat up in the microwave like some Hampton Inns. The room was large with two wardrobes with plenty of hangers to accommodate our clothing. The bed was wonderfully comfortable! The furniture was comfortable and, a special note, the lighting was adequate and designed for reading! The overstuffed chair just asked to be sat in to read the paper and enjoy a hot cup of tea!! The bathroom was adequately lighted and spotless. When I left in the early morning for my business event, I was fresh, well rested, and well fed! Thank you to the well trained and efficient staff and a great hotel!

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
Vicky G, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Mooresville/Lake Norman, responded to this review, 16 May 2014
Thank you so much for such a wonderful review. I am so happy you enjoyed our property and staff. We pride ourselves in Outstanding Customer Service and Fresh Clean Accommodations. It looks like we are getting it right! Thank you again! We Love Having You Here!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (43)
Washington DC, United States
Reviewed 21 March 2014

Although the facility is currently under renovation the service and accommodations were up to Hampton Standards. The hotel is in the middle of the activities in and around Mooresville, NC. I would stay at this Hampton Inn again.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for such a nice review. We are so happy you enjoyed your stay and can't wait to see you again soon. We Love Having You Here!
Reviewed 19 March 2014

I was too tired to continue driving so I looked up where the next Hampton was and found this one at the next exit. The renovations are beautiful, and I was checked in immediately. The room was extremely clean (as was the lobby and kitchen area). I will stay here again on my trips between Pittsburgh and Florida.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you so much for your review. We are thrilled you enjoyed your stay! Thank you so much for staying with us and we can't wait to see you again in the future. We Love Having You Here!
Pittsboro,NC, United States
Reviewed 18 March 2014

Very good service/staff the whole weekend. Highly recommend this hotel. Great breakfast both mornings, the staff was very helpful when we got there late and had to check in quickly to get to a function. Accessibility to Lake Norman was very good. Check out was done when we woke up Sunday morning and had to be gone quickly- just over all a great place to stay

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you so much for your review. We truly appreciate your kind remarks and are thrilled you enjoyed your stay. I hope you will be back to visit in the near future! We Love Having You Here!
James Creek, United States
Reviewed 17 March 2014

This hotel was excellent. We have stayed at many Hamptons and this is definitely one of the nicest. Very enjoyable stay The rooms are beautiful and very clean. The spa tub was great as well! The staff was very attentive! We would definitely stay there again!

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Wow, what a great review! Thank you so much. I am so happy you enjoyed our property and staff. We pride ourselves in Outstanding Customer Service and Fresh Clean Accommodations. It looks like we are hitting the mark. Thank you again! We Love Having You Here!
Riga, Latvia
Reviewed 17 March 2014

This hotel is undergoing renovations and so far, so good. It definitely has a more modern/contemporary feel to it. The staff was extremely friendly and the rooms as very comfortable. I enjoyed the manager's reception in the evening and the breakfast had a good variety to choose from. Overall, I had a great experience.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business

Reviewed 6 March 2014

The staff at the front desk were so friendly and accomodating. I arrived 5 hrs early and they were able to check me in to my room...such a relief. I would definately stay here again. I always appreciate extra detail to making sure you are taken care of.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family