“Weekend in Mooresville”

Ranked #2 of 13 Hotels in Mooresville
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Weekend in Mooresville”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 May 2012

We travelled from Pittsburgh to Mooresville for our son's wedding, blocking 45 + rooms for 2-3 nights. This place was perfect! The hotel is very clean and all of the staff were very accomodating. The breakfast, included in the rate, was excellent. Made to order eggs, omelets, french toast, etc. The lobby and patio area were great places for our family and friends to socialize. All of our family and friends commented on the pleasant demeanor of the staff and the cleanliness of the rooms. You can't beat this place. It is located in a great location off I77.

• Stayed May 2012, travelled with friends
3 Thank Margie E
Traveler1Tampa, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Charlotte / Mooresville, responded to this review, 14 May 2012
We are always glad to hear from our guests and are pleased our hotel the Hilton Garden Inn Charlotte / Mooresville met all your needs for the wedding. We look forward to hosting you again in the future. Thank you for your great review.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
  • Korean first
Atlanta, Georgia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 April 2012

big room, had to request AC adjustment as it only went to 68...i like it cold!
nice thick towels, comfy bed, great tv and channels
great food for breakfast, did not eat other meals at location
great bar and cheep drink specials!

Room Tip: if you like it cold, check in early and ask to have AC turned down as it is hard set to 68 degrees
  • Stayed April 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank Kevin L
Traveler1Tampa, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Charlotte / Mooresville, responded to this review, 11 April 2012
We at the Hilton Garden Inn Charlotte / Mooresville would like to thank you for your review and glad we had "great food for breakfast" for you.
North Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 March 2012

Stayed here for a couple of nights while on a business trip. Very nice, very clean. My room was spacious with appropriate furnishings. I had a large comfortable bed, a nice desk/work area, plenty of cable channels to choose from, and free WiFi (which is nice since I have recently paid a ton for it in many other hotels). The staff was peasant and helpful. The common areas were very comfortable and I enjoyed the made-to-order breakfast options, the bar area, and the outdoor seating. Overall, this hotel is definitely on the upper end of options for the business traveler.

• Stayed March 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank Greg R
Traveler1Tampa, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Charlotte / Mooresville, responded to this review, 27 March 2012
It was very nice to hear "Overall, this hotel is definitely on the upper end of options for the business traveler. Thank you for your great review of the Hilton Garden Inn Charlotte / Mooresville.
Chilliwack, Canada
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 March 2012

What a mix. The rooms were great....the cleaning staff was helpful and very friendly...front desk people - grouchy. I witnessed some eye rolling between Manager and employee....on a couple of occasions I had basic questions and the front desk clerk would not even raise her head to acknowledge my existence.

• Stayed March 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank JaysonC1974
Traveler1Tampa, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Charlotte / Mooresville, responded to this review, 20 March 2012
We are disappointed to hear of your experience at our hotel and appreciate you taking the time to provide feedback. . While the lack of service you experienced is unusual and not the standard of our hotel, there is no excuse for an attitude on the part of any of our employees. We are sorry for the inconvenience and annoyance this incident caused.
Fayetteville, North Carolina, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 January 2012

I actually got married and had my reception at the Hilton Garden Inn. The staff allowed me to use one of their handicap rooms (they're extra large) to get ready in. I was able to have all my friends and family in the room and they even brought up a complimentary bottle of champagne! My wedding overall was phenominal. Since my family lived in the area I didn't need to have any family members stay in the hotel, but the staff that helped during my reception were great. My wedding was BEAUTIFUL. The manager took care of setting up the buffet; it wasn't big, but it was perfect. We had shrimp cocktails, mini crab cakes, fruits, cheeses, all the best hoir-de-voirs you could ask for. My husband and I also stayed in one of their jacuzzi suites and it was very nice. We were able to order movies on the TV and it was really romantic. ALL of the staff is wonderful from the management to the housekeeping from the front desk staff to the restraurant staff, this truly is the best place to stay in Mooresville. For light sleepers I recommend staying on the opposite side of I-77. They can't really help that their building backs up to an interstate, but if you have prior knowledge of it they will do their best to accomadate you. It is best to call in advance because if its late at night and the hotel is full there isn't much they can do. Anyhow, I would stay at this hotel any and every time I am in town because like I said, THEY ARE THE BEST :)

Room Tip: If you're a light sleeper ask to be placed on the opposite side of the hotel from the interstate...
  • Stayed March 2011, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Anna B
Traveler1Tampa, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Charlotte / Mooresville, responded to this review, 18 January 2012
 We are so glad we could help with your wedding here at the Hilton Garden Inn Charlotte / Mooresville. Our associates pride themselves on providing excellent guest service and will be pleased to hear they exceeded your expectations! Your review will certainly be shared with them. Thank you.
Summerville, South Carolina
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 January 2012

If you don't mind a 20 minute or so drive into Charlotte, or are staying in Mooresville, it's a good choice. Internet was free and the rooms were in great condition. Beds were very comfortable.

• Stayed December 2011, travelled with friends
1 Thank nateha1984
Traveler1Tampa, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Charlotte / Mooresville, responded to this review, 12 January 2012
 We are pleased to hear you enjoyed the bed during your stay with us here at the Hilton Garden Inn Charlotte / Mooresville. Please return often!
Manchester, Missouri
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 December 2011

As a Hilton diamond member I stay at a lot of hotels through out the year and this is one of them. I usually stay at this property once a month for business. Very clean, friendly staff, and great breakfast. Never had any issues during my stays. Definitely recommend this hotel.

• Stayed December 2011, travelled on business
Traveler1Tampa, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Charlotte / Mooresville, responded to this review, 6 January 2012
Thank you for taking the time to post such a nice review. We have been working meticulously to ensure guest rooms are clean and comfortable, offering a relaxing place for our guests to enjoy their time at the Hilton Garden Inn Charlotte / Mooresville . We look forward to hosting you again in the future.