“Friendly and Convenient”

Fairfield Inn Charlotte Mooresville/Lake Norman
Ranked #5 of 14 Hotels in Mooresville
Reviewed 3 November 2007

Was in Mooresville on business and the Fairfield Inn was very conveniently located right off the highway exit and close to all business. It is also located in the heart of Nascar USA. There are numerous restaurants and shopping also within walking distance.
The staff were very polite and overly friendly. Most accomodating with local information.
I have seen better maintained rooms, but for a Fairfield Inn...I did not anticipate anything more. The room looked a little tired from use, but everything was there and in working order. I even had a microwave and refrigerator in my room!
Continental breakfast was great, but the coffee tasted terrible.
Overall, good value for the money.

Stayed: October 2007
1  Thank fjon
There are newer reviews for Fairfield Inn Charlotte Mooresville/Lake Norman

Reviewed 3 April 2007

Great location, clean rooms, friendly staff, good price, great breakfast. We stopped here overnight between vacation spot and home. Everything was as expected.

• Stayed: March 2007, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 March 2007

We stayed at the Fairfield Inn in Mooresville last month, and I will definitely go back again!! Check in was very courteous and when we got to our room it was immaculate. It was obvious this was a property where the staff took pride in all that they do. We had a personal issue, and the General Manager, Kim, could not have been more helpful,(thanks again!!) And not being familiar with the area, we were so pleased with the location! Everything we could have possibly needed was a stones throw away, from a variety of restuarants to all our shopping needs.. It was very easy to find , as it was convenient to I-77, so we didnt have to go out of way. We couldnt be more satisfied with our experience here and will definitely be coming again as our favored stop over spot through our travels!

• Stayed: February 2007, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 February 2007

My experience could not have been better! From the making of my reservation to the day I checked out was wonderful. The reservationist was helpful, informing me off all the hotel ammentities and information on the area. Check in was quick, the rooms were clean, and all the staff were extremely nice and professional. I will return to Mooresville and will stay again. Everyone should experience this kind of customer service.

• Stayed: February 2007, travelled as a couple
1  Thank ctak79
Reviewed 26 October 2006

Having never been to North Carolina, we were not sure where to stay or what we would find when we got there. The Fairfield Inn was wonderful. The staff were polite, rooms clean, beds super comfy, and continental breakfast was just enough. The hotel staff continued to fill the breakfast foods. Hotel is right off the freeway, but you do not hear any road noise. Easy access to everything Mooresville has to offer. We are coming back in January and will no doubt, stay here again. Thanks to the hotel staff for the good job!

• Stayed: October 2006
1  Thank Kevmosmom61
Reviewed 15 April 2006

My family and I had intended to stay at this hotel for 3 nights, but ended up checking out after 1. We discovered the room they gave us had a toilet that didn't work and when we asked to have it fixed, the guy at the front desk just put us on hold (forever). I finally hung up in disgust and called back a bit later. He said the maintenance guy would be by "tomorrow" to take a look. (Funny: thats one of the things you just EXPECT to work in a hotel room!) I wasn't happy so asked for another room and he said no other non-smoking rooms were available and offered no other recompense, so I told him we'd be checking out in the morning and to cancel the rest of our stay.
About midnight (after making other arrangements) I wanted to register my complaint one last time with the change of front desk attendant. She immediately apologized, came up with the proper tools to fix the problem and knocked $20 off our bill! How things can change with a 5 minute phone call to someone who knows what they're doing. Regardless, we were happy
to put this place behind us the next day.

I will say the continental breakfast was excellent and the attendent there was meticulously clean. (outstanding waffles, too) Location as far as visiting the NASCAR race shops was good, but there wasn't much else to do in the city. The pool was outside, small and closed for our visit. Concord NC is definitely better organized for general tourism, which is where we relocated to -- a much better fit.

• Stayed: April 2006
2  Thank TheBebster
Reviewed 25 April 2005

We have stayed here 3 times since it opened a few years ago. Very nice and clean. The price was around $60/nt. The staff is very friendly and helpful. The breakfast bar is attractive and has many items to choose from. They have a mid sized (not large) pool but it was never busy. Very close to shopping and several restaurants. We will definately stay here again.

• Stayed: October 2004