“Carside to Go is great”

Ranked #55 of 277 Restaurants in Mooresville
Price range: US$21 - US$30
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 12 September 2013

The staff was incredibly friendly. I did carside to go and the staff member who waited on me was great. She was kind, engaging, and made sure I got exactly what I ordered. Great experience.

Reviewed 6 September 2013

Food was excellent and the wait staff were attentive, friendly and SO patient with us (party of 6). Highly recommend this Applebee's for families.

Reviewed 6 May 2013

I placed a to-go order and it was done very quickly. The service was nothing special...they obviously give priority to the bar patrons rather than to-go orders. I didn't eat anything else all day except this meal for a late dinner...and the next morning I was violently ill. I'm fairly certain it was something I ate.

I rated it a two rather than a one because it at least tasted good...going down that is.

Reviewed 3 May 2013

Went out to eat Friday and Saturday at Applebee's the food was very good.The staff checked on us often and very nice.

Reviewed 26 April 2013

Same standard menu, good service. We dined on a Thursday evening. Split the 2 meals/ 1 appetizer for $20. My 7oz steak was tender and juicy. Friendly waitress. Not crowded. Would stop here again.