“Great water view and excellent seafood!”
Review of Blue Parrot Grill

Blue Parrot Grill
Ranked #22 of 268 Restaurants in Mooresville
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Plano Illinois
“Great water view and excellent seafood!”
Reviewed 6 May 2014

We went to The Blue Parrot Grill on 4/27/14 in the afternoon for lunch and we had to put our name in as there was a line waiting for seats. The restaurant sits on the water so we ordered a drink and sat back and enjoyed the beautiful sunshine! We are pet lovers and we noticed that everyone brought their dogs so I really respected this. Thankfully we got a table in the shade as it was really getting quite warm outside. We ordered a shrimp appetizer and then I had a seafood platter which was fantastic!

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank sueme3

Claremont, NC
“Great place!”
Reviewed 6 April 2014 via mobile

We came on a busy Saturday night and had to wait a while on a table for 12. The good came out fast and the DJ was fun. You can bring pets on a leash so this is a plus for me. This will now be my new hang out when it's warm!

1 Thank Maysameh
“Great place to relax”
Reviewed 21 March 2014 via mobile

My wife and I just love this place. Sit on the deck, enjoy the view, the food and staff. Always treated right and have enjoyed every visit. Twice a week regular!!

1 Thank Paul C
Mount Airy, North Carolina
“One of the best little bar and grills on the lake.”
Reviewed 21 September 2013

My favorite resturant on the lake. You can drive your car or your boat to this place. The staff is allways hustling to keep food served up fast and hot. You can order a great burger or nice meal on a plate. They really do have good food. They also have a bar here and serve mixed drinks and cold beer too, I don't do the alcohol, but they also have coke for us who perfer it.
This is a place where the owners are almost allways there working , so there is most allways someone there who cares.
They have a great view of the lake and great food and service. I have been here many times and would recomend to all who enjoy a nice meal with a great view of the lake.
This is a place you can take the family, unless maybe on a weekend night when they have the live bands and alot of party.

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank highmiles61
Charlotte, North Carolina
“Fun girls night out”
Reviewed 17 September 2013 via mobile

I visited the Blue Parrot with a group of 7 ladies. We arrived about 6 pm on a Saturday evening and were lucky to wait less than 5 minutes to be seated. The atmosphere is laid back and the view is very pretty. I had the crab cake sandwiches which were excellent. Some of the others had wings which they enjoyed although they said the mild were a little hotter than they had expected. Good service and good food!

Visited September 2013