Open today: 09:00 - 18:00
Review Highlights
Don’t drive your car in

Take the extra hit and pay to ride in their carriage/wagon! The animals are aggressive enough your... read more

Reviewed 6 days ago
keytoescapenc
Statesville, North Carolina
via mobile
Birthday visit for giraffe loving daughter

We took the wagon ride and had so much fun. A wonderful zoo experience. Up close to all the... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
brennbug
Baltimore, MD
via mobile

All reviews wagon ride feed the animals drive thru water buffalo bison animal park own vehicle feed bucket all ages love animals exotic animals stick their heads animal food pot bellied pigs at your own risk goat his head
Reviewed 7 May 2018 via mobile

Lovely summer trip for children, campers, family or friends. All ages could find something awesome here. Best around!

Reviewed 29 April 2018 via mobile

Went here with the school as a field trip..great lil place, really neat that the animals come right up to you

Reviewed 27 April 2018 via mobile

We visited here during Spring Break and I loved it almost as good as my 5 year old! The animals come to your vehicle to eat from a bucket of food you purchase. We had a wonderful time and enjoyed every minute of this trip! They have a concession stand and play area to enjoy also! This is a must do for kids of all ages!

Reviewed 17 April 2018 via mobile

You actually get to drive through where the animals are and can feed them as they walk up to your car! My teens were excited to take pics of the animals and we laughed so hard when a few tried to be greedy and take all the feed out of our buckets. This was the most interactive animal visit I have ever experienced. Its a must for animal lovers and more than worth the fee to get in.

1  Thank Rawlins77
Reviewed 16 April 2018

What a fun time driving through this animal park! For $8.00 a piece ($6.00 for children)and $3 a bucket of feed, you can ride through the park feeding animals inside the convenience of your vehicle. We encountered a llama that came to my window and so I fed him some feed. As soon as he ate it he spit it across the truck and my husband and son and I started laughing hysterically. My son says what is that terrible smell, I guess it was the llamas breath! This was to funny! Next time we go we are taking our grand daughters. I know they will love it! After the car tour you can park and visit the birds and turkeys, camels,peacocks, kangaroos and many other animal. There is a place to wash your hands outside when you are done feeding the animals. They have a covered picnic area to eat under, so if you want to bring a picnic lunch you can do that. This is a nice family activity to do for a couple of hours.